Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Construction and Project Management in Queens University???

Options
  • 06-05-2012 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi guys

just looking for some advice regarding the masters listed above.

Im currently finishing my degree in construction management in UL and have being accepted for this masters in Queens.

If anyone has done the masters or has any info about it could ye share it please?

I want some info before I accept my offer

thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Hi ,

Im in Letterkenny IT and about to start my 4th year and we had a lecturer down from that course a couple months ago. Im planning on doing it myself afetr 4th year. Sounds like a great course. Great interaction with students, max of 20 in class they said and in March next year the class will be going to Qatar for 10 days to meet construction companies. The last day of trip is left free for interviews.
    Last year and this year they went to Toronto with the same idea, last year students had lined up 3 interviews each and everyone was offered a job there so guess the course is highly recognised. cost is the only major issue @ £9,500 for the calendar year but if that nearly guarantees you a job then its an investment as far as i see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bros1992

Hi Lads,

I am interested in doing a MSc in Construction and Project Management, I am currently just looking into the courses in CIT and WIT but am interested to hear if ye went ahead and did the course in Queens and if so how it went?! Would appreciate any info!!
    Thanks

Advertisement