Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 2 Episode 6 - *HAVE READ THE BOOKS/SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I expected Brienne to be much much uglier, anyone else think so? The actress cast for Brienne isn't even that ugly anyway. Also Vargo Hoat should have appeared by now shouldn't he?

She's totally Hollywood ugly though, :D

As for Vargo, he can be out of the plot till Jamie loses his had next season pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭backinexile

I'm hoping that the last scene of the series will be them emerging from the crypts to a burning Winterfell. Now that would be a scene to end on!

It looked like they were escaping Winterfell in the last episode, maybe they cut out the bit with them in the crypts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

It looked like they were escaping Winterfell in the last episode, maybe they cut out the bit with them in the crypts

Theon follows their trail out Winterfell. Then later discovers its only the dire wolves he's following. Think it's explained that they returned to Winterfell and stayed in the crypt. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

5starpool wrote: »
    You should have some pie. It will calm you down :)

I never noticed that in ADWD, it was only on the ASOIAF forums that I spotted it, I won't say any more, some people may not have read up as far as book 5 yet, I have only 10 chapters left.

Agree with the last scene of season 2 involving Bran and Rickon leaving the crypts. I can't wait to see peoples reactions to Bran and Rickons supposed beheadings. When I read that in the books, I was totally sickened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Agree with the last scene of season 2 involving Bran and Rickon leaving the crypts. I can't wait to see peoples reactions to Bran and Rickons supposed beheadings. When I read that in the books, I was totally sickened.

Weren't the bodies burnt to a crisp? I hope the show won't hold back presenting two charred boys bodies hanging in the yard on screen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Weren't the bodies burnt to a crisp? I hope the show won't hold back presenting two charred boys bodies hanging in the yard on screen!

Beheaded, and the heads dipped in tar, and they were unrecognizable, and Theon wouldn't allow the bodies to be placed in the crypts, he had them burnt instead, that's how I remember it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭Daith

Would like a change to the books where a direwolf rips an Ironman to pieces. With Grey Wolf not long for this world ("sniff") we need more direwolf action!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

I can see vargo & the bloody mumurs being written out - they arent really necessary to the tv show plot & it will probably end up being some random group that disarms (see what i did there!) Jamie - possibly one of roose boltons men

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

madrab wrote: »
    I can see vargo & the bloody mumurs being written out - they arent really necessary to the tv show plot & it will probably end up being some random group that disarms (see what i did there!) Jamie - possibly one of roose boltons men

Agreed, they'll just get someoother character in to do it rather than bring in Vargo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I hope this is dany's harden up moment, shes very winy so far and if my memory serves me right she was more assertive than she is now, and at the moment it isnt working

Advertisement