Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ai man and glove usage

• 07-05-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Looking for any opionions on this and whether anyone does it?
    Ai man has taken to using the one glove for a number of cows to save time. I'm not a fan of this but I'm wondering if I'd be overreacting to it by asking him to stop, he says he does it the same for lots of farmers. Anyone seen or do this and any problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

scanning man doesnt change gloves between cows, my ai man does use a different glove each time, i have to pick them up off the ground :rolleyes:if its annoying you have a new glove ready to hand him after each cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Can BVD be passed on by this?:confused:
    Our AI man uses a different glove each time too. Our cavity block walls are slowly being insulated with gloves:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

ideally yes he should.

in reality since all the cows are in the same herd there is unlikely to be any spread of disese that wouldnt be happening anyway unless she cases a small cut to her rectum which he shouldnt be doing anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

its not a big issue id prefer him doing that and getting the straws into the cows than them sitting in the guns while he changes his gloves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭milkprofit

iF HE DID NOT PUT GLOVE IN BIN I WOULD NOT PAY HIM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Viewtodiefor

Kovu Murr wrote: »
    Can BVD be passed on by this?:confused:
    Our AI man uses a different glove each time too. Our cavity block walls are slowly being insulated with gloves:p

I think most of them throw them on d ground!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

milkprofit wrote: »
    iF HE DID NOT PUT GLOVE IN BIN I WOULD NOT PAY HIM

Have you a wheelie bin beside the crush?

Advertisement