Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Can anybody recomend a really good tiler to do a wet room in mayo.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

where abouts in mayo are you? we got a really good tiler when we built our house, the contractor guy has a few guys working for him but this particular guy is the best. most of the downstairs is open plan and we put down 600mm tiles and there're absolutely perfect. you could run a €2 coin from one end of the house to the other they're laid so well. then we got the wetroom redone and got the same guy and again - it's flawless. we bought a tanking kit ourselves on e-bay (much cheaper and very easy to do) and had all that done before he came in and did the tiles. i couldn't recommend him enough and he's a sound young fella too. can i gove out his name here? if i can't pm me and i'll give you the details.

Advertisement