Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error redeeming code / purchasing - Possible solution.

Options
  • 07-05-2012 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

So had an interesting error while redeeming MS points, wouldn't let me (or so I thought) later found out it went through despite the error. Then tried to buy something using the ms points and got the same error.

Proceeded to ring xbox using the freephone number, and fair play to the lad I was talking to...worked out the problem. Had me delete my cache and then profile (Profile only!!!! Unless you want to loose your saved games and downloaded content). Downloaded my profile and problem solved. Can't flaw the Irish xbox support team.

So if you have a similar problem this might save you the 10-30 minutes on the phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bamboonub

That's great the issue was solved.

I've had to call asking to remove an payment option and they were really nice about it. :)

Advertisement