Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 2 Episode 6 - *Have NOT Read the Books*

• 07-05-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭

So just watched it there, I thought it was a good episode though it had the feel that I read what was about to happen :rolleyes:

Really funny start with Theon and Bran, was actually warming to Theon until he
    Chopped the knights head off

Also nice to see some action in the castle grounds.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Theon is the new 'baddie' then, I suppose the story needed some form of betrayal.

I'm surprised how much a peripheral figure Ceresi is, I can only guess she will feature more in the upcoming episodes.

Geoffrey is such a dumb prick/asshole, you gotta love him! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

The way Sansa talks is really annoying.

Anyways, good episode again. Was really good. The poor dragons.

Also, just found out Theon is Lily Allens brother :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Good episode

Charles Dance doing a super job.
    His character may be vicious and ruthless but he's also got charisma to burn

edit, was wrecking my head where did I see the actress for Ygritte before. Hah, she was in Downton Abbey, I knew she was familiar

Did Littlefinger recognize Arya? I'm not sure, hard to say
    I think so, I guess spilling the wine was deliberate just for a chance to say something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

I thought that episode was quality, probably the best of this season so far.

You can see that Theon is just a pawn being manipulated by Belon and to a lesser extent his 1st mate guy (forget his name). As a result of this he thinks he is all powerfull and is full of arrogance. Felt really bad about the death of Sir Roderick, but at the same time I was glued to that scene. It was also great to see how the people in Winterfell showed their loyalty to house Stark.

Similarly I enjoyed the respect Robs men had for him in the camp, calling him "your grace" as he is the king in the north. I was also intrigued by his interaction with that melantis girl, looks like he may be making a few bastards of his own :p

Another thing I loved in this episode was the revolt in Kings Landing and Geoffrey getting hit in the face by sh*t. Then Tyrion hitting Geoffrey was just the icing on the cake. Also loved the Hound slaughtering everyone in sight.

Arya is doing well for herself in Harrenhall. I think Littlefinger did recognise her as he talked about trading the stark "girls" for Jamie and not just Sansa. It was very clever of Arya taking that letter and the using her assasin at will. Have to wonder is this "red god" that he honours the same god that Lady Melisandra supports.

Everything North of the wall was also very good. That Wildling is a vixen. I can't help but get the feeling that she is exactly where she wants to be and is leading Jon Snow into a trap. I also wonder when Ghost will come back to help him.

The episode finished brilliantly with the capturing of Dany's Dragons. Can't but help to wonder if Zara is involved since he didn't seem too surprised.

It all sets up for another cracker of an episode next week anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

hope robb starks wolf bites theons willy off

• Advertisement

Brilliant episode.

The tension in the room with Arya and Littlefinger was top notch.
    Loved Tyrion slapping Joffrey
    And the Wildling running away with Hodor and Bran was ace. All set up nicely for the Starks to recapture Winterfell but no sign of Bran or the other son.

And the dragons! I presume the guys with the blue lips took them, can't remember their names though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Episodes like these make me want to Wikipedia the story & find out what happens; in this case to find out how/when/if Theon meets his comeuppance. I suspect the force being sent will fail to take back Winterfell, necessitating Rob to take care of the matter personally, and so irrevocably scupper his war effort.

It's apt that Jon Snow's story continues to be glacial in pace. Another episode passes, and barely anything moves in this thread.

Back at Harrenhal, I'm wondering if Balesh really did notice who was serving him the drinks; seemed to me like he kept missing a chance to get a good look at Arya. I guess we'll see.

And as for Kings Landing, looks like it's all kicking off there & I suspect Joffrey may finally go off the deep-end, potentially forcing another internal revolution. I can't imagine Tyion standing by any longer & letting the city go to ruin; will he do a deal with Stannis, and get 'Dog' (can't recall his real name) to off Joffrey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

DL Saint wrote: »
    Felt really bad about the death of Sir Roderick, but at the same time I was glued to that scene. It was also great to see how the people in Winterfell showed their loyalty to house Stark.

I guess their loyalty will be tested next week

Theon has already lined them up in the town square and then had an execution

I wonder if he'll start picking off locals to talk about the escape. Torture for information is not new in GOT
    But it's pointless, they don't know anything I guess
    pixelburp wrote: »
    I can't imagine Tyion standing by any longer & letting the city go to ruin; will he do a deal with Stannis, and get 'Dog' (can't recall his real name) to off Joffrey?

:eek:

That would be a bigger shock then the execution of Ned Stark

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

mikemac1 wrote: »
    :eek:

That would be a bigger shock then the execution of Ned Stark

Would it? Tyrion's a survivor, and intelligent: he must see that Kings Landing itself isn't going to support Joffrey much longer, and with Stannis at the gates he may feel the time is right to make a deal. It might be tricky with Cersei but even she may see how abandoning Joffrey to the mob / Stannis may actually save the Lannisters at this point.

No spoilers, just a look back on the episode with the producer and director:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I reckon Littlefinger did recognise Arya but don't forget how much he still cares for Catelyn Stark. IMO he said nothing for Cat's sake.

Is littlefinger still at Harrenhal? He could possibly take her away with him?

Also, is that all the Dothraki dead that were with Dany?

Didn't realise how far away Qarth was. Heres a interactive map with stuff from the episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

One thing I noticed was the absence of Bronn in the mini-revolt scene. He's usually always by Tyrion's side. Seems strange he disappeared when he was needed most :p That was the only thing that irked me in the episode, otherwise another good installment as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Definitely my favourite episode to date...

so.much.happened.

i'm halfway through the first book..and i just want to read faster and faster to figure out what happens next..gah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Shlippery wrote: »

so.much.happened.

i'm halfway through the first book..and i just want to read faster and faster to figure out what happens next..gah.
    Oh I wouldn't bother, you'll only find yerself in the book threads wondering why everything is different in the series

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    Oh I wouldn't bother, you'll only find yerself in the book threads wondering why everything is different in the series

I've been wondering this for a while, but are the books threads spoiled past book 2? I would imagine so. It could be interesting to read through them at the end of the season for people who haven't read the books, to see the difference.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Good episode. Things have really picked up ever since episode 4. My only gripe this week was I didn't quite buy Theon taking Winterfell, it just seemed too quick. At the end of last week's episode the crew didn't respect him at all and straight away he's taken Winterfell this week.

Only a minor gripe though, will be interesting to see how it all pans out in the next 4 episodes. I can't see Joffrey lasting into season 3 anyway!

Was nice to see Tonks in the nip :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭golfball37

I reckon the black guy who wants Dany's hand in marriage is behind the theft of the Dragons and the slaughter of her bodyguards. he didn't seem to surprised when he saw the bodies.

Also I reckon Carcetti/Littlefinger most def knew it was Arya and will probably smuggle her out of Harrenhal to curry favour with her mother. Long term I see him eventually marrying her too [Cat I mean], he is just one of these people who always seems to land on his feet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I've been wondering this for a while, but are the books threads spoiled past book 2? I would imagine so. It could be interesting to read through them at the end of the season for people who haven't read the books, to see the difference.

i'd avoid them until you're up to date with the books tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

golfball37 wrote: »
    I reckon the black guy who wants Dany's hand in marriage is behind the theft of the Dragons and the slaughter of her bodyguards. he didn't seem to surprised when he saw the bodies.

it was funny timing that he'd just finished saying about how he'd done a lot of bad stuff and didn't regret any of it, right before they walked in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Another very good episode (but has there been a bad one yet :D). A few obvious missing characters though as others pointed out.

Bronn missing during the riot. That could be explained that he was guarding Shae while Tyrion and Sansa were at the sending off ceremony. The did have a load of soldiers protecting them at a public event.

Also Jorah missing during the dragon stealing, although it was mentioned last week that he was going to find a ship.

And finally, we haven't seen or heard from Jaime in ages. I miss his snarky put downs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

Rob is going to kick Theon’s ass. I hope he feeds him to the wolf feet first.

I think we could do without another Children lost in the wild storyline with Bran escaping Winterfell. I really hope we don’t get another storyline that is basically the same as Arya just in a different part of the country.

What exactly happened in Kings Landing? Are they all trapped in a house with the rioting mob outside (sort of like Blackhawk down with swords)? Or did they escape? When did Geffory get a brother? I think I kind of remember the sister(s) from the first season when Sansy was dining with them but a brother and therefore heir? I thought they made a lot of him crying and that’s not what a “Prince” should do. That would make the succession much more straightforward if Tyrion decided things needed to change.

Was your one in Robb’s camp using the same paper as the letters Arya was looking at in the Lannister camp? She seemed to discreetly fold it up when Robb came near her.

Are we really supposed to believe that the men of the night’s watch just left without Jon. He was less than a minute’s run/chase away from them and (a) he couldn’t find them or (b) they couldn’t find him.

I think Littlefinger definitely recognised Arya. He certainly was more interested in her than he would any other servant. He just kept his mouth shut because he is a devious little fecker. Secretly getting her back to her mother would mean he is pretty much in the good books of every rival king except Dany. He is one of the strongest characters on TV.

I presume it was the weird guys from the house of the undead who stole the dragons. But where was the knight (Sir ?) that is usually protecting Dany?

I’m starting to like Lord Lannister. I was surprised to hear how he thought Jamie to read and overcome his dyslexia. I’m actually beginning to sympathise with the Lannisters if someone would just finish off the King and the Queen-mother (and feed Theon to the wolves) then we would basically have a show with no real heros but no real villians and in a way you would be rooting for all sides. I think anyone of Tyrion, Jamie, Robb, Stannis, Dany would be a good eventual ruler. I suppose that flip flopping of your sympathies is what makes it such a complex show.

Overall a good episode with the wierd fantasy stuff kept to a minimum and the nudity (when it occurred) actually sort of key to the storyline which was a first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

touts wrote: »
    What exactly happened in Kings Landing? Are they all trapped in a house with the rioting mob outside (sort of like Blackhawk down with swords)? Or did they escape?
    I get the impression they are back in the Red Keep (the Castle on the hill over Kings Landing). They'll be fine there although it could depend on how Joffrey deals with the rioters. If Tyrion can prevent a massacre the riot will probably dissipate.
    When did Geffory get a brother? I think I kind of remember the sister(s) from the first season when Sansy was dining with them but a brother and therefore heir? I thought they made a lot of him crying and that’s not what a “Prince” should do. That would make the succession much more straightforward if Tyrion decided things needed to change.
    He's been around in the background since early Season 1 AFAIR. Yeah I made the point on another forum that if Tyrion was as ruthless as his father he'd have to hand over Joffrey to Stannis if they can't hold King's Landing in exchange for the safe passage of himself, Cersei and the younger Lannister boy.
    Are we really supposed to believe that the men of the night’s watch just left without Jon. He was less than a minute’s run/chase away from them and (a) he couldn’t find them or (b) they couldn’t find him.
    In such a barren and monotonous snowy place a minute's run in any direction may as well be a hundred miles. They can't call out for him for fear of alerting the Wildlings of their presence and wandering around looking for him would be pointless. I suspect they probably went back to where they left him and when he wasn't there they had to assume he got lost following them.
    I presume it was the weird guys from the house of the undead who stole the dragons. But where was the knight (Sir ?) that is usually protecting Dany?
    He said last week he was going to go get a ship.
    I think anyone of Tyrion, Jamie, Robb, Stannis, Dany would be a good eventual ruler. I suppose that flip flopping of your sympathies is what makes it such a complex show.
    I get the "fiddling while Rome burns" vibe from everyone in Westeros. They're all squabbling over the Iron Throne when the real threat to everyone could be on the move North of the Wall.

Avengers style team up to defend the Realm? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Great episode as per usual but what bothers me is why Tonks killed the guard outside so easily but did not kill Theon while he was naked?
    If she killed Theon at least he won't go after her for revenge.

It's like leaving the baddie or goodie to live another day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Shlippery wrote: »

so.much.happened.

Same, the season has been a tad slow so this episode has really picked up, gonna watch it again now I thought it was that good.
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Good episode. Things have really picked up ever since episode 4. My only gripe this week was I didn't quite buy Theon taking Winterfell, it just seemed too quick. At the end of last week's episode the crew didn't respect him at all and straight away he's taken Winterfell this week.

I've no doubt it's budgeting 'saving' for a big war, my prediction is Stannis vs Joffrey and Starks vs Lannisters all on the same day and all in Kings Landing.

It is a bit annoying though when you want a big action scene but it cuts to high fives and congratulatory speeches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

tumblr_m3p5iivs4X1rumwdeo1_500.gif

I really did enjoy this episode, the wildling trying to turn on Jon was hillarious :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Block (8 wrote: »
    Great episode as per usual but what bothers me is why Tonks killed the guard outside so easily but did not kill Theon while he was naked?
    If she killed Theon at least he won't go after her for revenge.

It's like leaving the baddie or goodie to live another day
    Think she killed the guard with his own knife? She certainly didn't carry one into Theon's bedchamer, there wasn't much room to conceal anything in her shift!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Oranage2 wrote: »

I've no doubt it's budgeting 'saving' for a big war, my prediction is Stannis vs Joffrey and Starks vs Lannisters all on the same day and all in Kings Landing.

It is a bit annoying though when you want a big action scene but it cuts to high fives and congratulatory speeches.

Yeah I was thinking that myself. Pretty much any major-ish battle has been glossed over so far and I was wondering if it was for beudgetary reasons or are they glossed over in the books too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

A hell of a lot of the budget is going into the last few episodes, so they are using some editing tricks and cutting some corners to save money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Yeah I was thinking that myself. Pretty much any major-ish battle has been glossed over so far and I was wondering if it was for beudgetary reasons or are they glossed over in the books too?
    Mostly budgetary reasons, but from what I remember from the book the taking of Winterfell was very quick and unexpected anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

When I was watching it with a mate, we noticed that the handle on the stairs when calesi (sp) was asking for the ships, was really modern with proper fixtures and all. We were saying how easy it would be to just hang a drape over it, and joked about them not being able to afford it!

Maybe they are over budget

GRRM is pretty much famous for having the battles happen 'off-screen' and when he does describe them in the books they tend to be very much shown through a single character's eyes so you only get a rather limited view of the action.

So, while budget plays a part, it's actually true to the source material as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tywin is fast becoming my favourite character after Arya, they play off each other brilliantly and you can see he actually respects her even if shes just a little girl, being impressed with quickly she found the book as well as opening up about Jaime and his own father, one of the best scenes of the season so far.
    I really like Charles Dance as an actor anyway but he's complicated and not as much of a bastard as he first seems, he clearly loves Jaime despite his dislike of Tyrion. This season is doing a good job of juggling so many characters, nobody is getting too much time at the expense of others.

how much of a badass did Clegaine look when he gutted, stabbed and slit the throat of three guys in seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

krudler wrote: »
    how much of a badass did Clegaine look when he gutted, stabbed and slit the throat of three guys in seconds.

One of my favourite characters actually. Seems like a good guy behind it all really. I'd say he'd love to slit Joffrey!

Degag wrote: »
    One of my favourite characters actually. Seems like a good guy behind it all really. I'd say he'd love to slit Joffrey!

someone nicely spoiled where his character goes for me, sigh. will be interesting to see how it pans out though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

Tywin is fast becoming my favourite character after Arya, they play off each other brilliantly and you can see he actually respects her even if shes just a little girl, being impressed with quickly she found the book as well as opening up about Jaime and his own father, one of the best scenes of the season so far.
    I really like Charles Dance as an actor anyway but he's complicated and not as much of a bastard as he first seems, he clearly loves Jaime despite his dislike of Tyrion. This season is doing a good job of juggling so many characters, nobody is getting too much time at the expense of others.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Trwin. Assuming that at some point Arya is discovered (possibly by Littlefinger) and probably escapes he will have been betrayed by the one person we have seen him display his human side to. He is just doing what he believes is best for the Seven Kingdoms (and his family). He clearly loves his children and did the best he could for them in his own way. He stopped the torture in the town so he clearly doesn't enjoy the suffering of others and want to push things too far. He issues a lot of threats to those who fail him but he hasn't actually lobbed off any heads (that I can recall). He will take Arya's inevitable betrayal badly (I really hope he isn't the third man she names to be killed. She wouldn't do that would she?)

That said I wonder if down the line the seeds of mutual respect between a Stark and a Lannister could see the series resolved with a return to somehting akin to the old balance of power this time with the him on the Iron throne and the Starks back in winterfell. Years of war and hardship. Thousands killed. And nothing really changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

A lot of sympathy for Tywin is interesting. I love the way the show messes with our feelings about certain characters, it's the same in the books. One page you love a character next you hate them.

Has Tywins role in the sack of Kings Landing ever been explained in the tv show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Has Tywins role in the sack of Kings Landing ever been explained in the tv show?

Its explained in some of the Bluray special features.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Trwin. Assuming that at some point Arya is discovered (possibly by Littlefinger) and probably escapes he will have been betrayed by the one person we have seen him display his human side to. He is just doing what he believes is best for the Seven Kingdoms (and his family). He clearly loves his children and did the best he could for them in his own way. He stopped the torture in the town so he clearly doesn't enjoy the suffering of others and want to push things too far. He issues a lot of threats to those who fail him but he hasn't actually lobbed off any heads (that I can recall). He will take Arya's inevitable betrayal badly (I really hope he isn't the third man she names to be killed. She wouldn't do that would she?)

That said I wonder if down the line the seeds of mutual respect between a Stark and a Lannister could see the series resolved with a return to somehting akin to the old balance of power this time with the him on the Iron throne and the Starks back in winterfell. Years of war and hardship. Thousands killed. And nothing really changes.

I'd love to know how it pans out but dont want to google spoilers, gahhh this series is hard to watch week to week I watched the first season over 3 nights once it had finished.

Yeah the sparing prisoners thing, he still wants to get some use out of them but doesnt want to just murder people. Its what i love about this show that even supposed bastards have their human side and the "good" characters do dastardly stuff themselves at times.

the production design this season is amazing as well, I'd love one of the Lannister guard helmets, they look like samurai ones the way the open in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

He stopped the torture in the town so he clearly doesn't enjoy the suffering of others and want to push things too far. He issues a lot of threats to those who fail him but he hasn't actually lobbed off any heads (that I can recall).

Easy with the Tywin love in there mate! Remember in series 1 Ned had to summons him to Kings Landing to answer for the crimes of the murder, pillage and setting alight of the villages of the Riverlands. He's brutal.

• Advertisement

Easy with the Tywin love in there mate! Remember in series 1 Ned had to summons him to Kings Landing to answer for the crimes of the murder, pillage and setting alight of the villages of the Riverlands. He's brutal.

Was that not The Mountain?

I still think Theon's taking of Winterfell needed more development, just a few scenes with his crew maybe. I still don't fully buy him going to the dark side either, he seemed to genuinely love Rob Stark et al. He seemed slightly conflicted when killing Roderick I suppose but I think he was persuaded to execute him too quickly by yerman from the Office. I get the impression his character is missing out on a lot of development from the books.

I also think we won't get the satisfaction of Rob gutting him now anytime soon either, hope I'm wrong in that regard though :D

Was that not The Mountain?
    Gregor Clegane is one of Tywin's bannerman and one he tends to use to do his dirty work for him. I've never got the impression from either the books or the series that Tywin thinks highly of the mountain but being a pragmatic man he'd rather keep a vicious dog on his leash than have him running wild / fighting for someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Those we acts were carried out by The Mountain who is a bannerman of Lord Tywin thus Tywin had to answer for him but can't control him. Tywin gave that order in reataliation for the capture of Tyrion but the Mountain takes things to another level as always. Tywin detests the Mountain but knows he is an excellent warrior to have and men fear him.

Tywins a hard and calculating man who becomes cold after his wife died. He's a man who has worked and sacrificed for the sake of House Lannister and his children, nothing else matters to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Tywin may dislike the mountain but he knows well what hes capable of, especially in a state of war. And he has no problem in letting him off the leash.
    Also in this episode didn't he say something to Amory Lorch (another lovely man!) about brutalising peasants. When he was scolding him for wrongly sending the message to one of Robb Starks bannermen. "Stick to brutalising peasants" or something like that.

Theon chopping whatshisnames head off was well done, as Theon ballsed it up and didnt do it cleanly,including horrible sound effects. nice counter scene to Ned doing the same in the opening of the first episode of season 1.

Theon chopping whatshisnames head off was well done, as Theon ballsed it up and didnt do it cleanly,including horrible sound effects. nice counter scene to Ned doing the same in the opening of the first episode of season 1.

Yea agreed, although a lot of that might have been due to his sword being smaller :pac: He definitely made a mess of it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yea agreed, although a lot of that might have been due to his sword being smaller :pac: He definitely made a mess of it though.

Just had to boot it off in the end. Gory, but kinda funny given his failure in front of his men

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Smaller and not made of Valyrian steel like Ned's was.

love Arya's theme this season, can't find a soundtrack for season 2 yet but its basically this:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

So.... just to confirm, The Mountain is Clegaine, the guy who gutted the three guys who held Sansa captive and whom Joffrey calls Dog? Did he actually go to Kings Landing when Ned summoned him and what happened? Can't remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement