Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy snow foam?

Options
  • 07-05-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Just ordered one of those nilfisk c110 pressure washers that come so highly recommended around here.

So where can I get some snow foam?

Online or shops, cheaper the better!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭vectra

deadlast wrote: »
    Just ordered one of those nilfisk c110 pressure washers that come so highly recommended around here.

So where can I get some snow foam?

Online or shops, cheaper the better!!

I think you need to buy a foam Lance as well as the ones that come with the washer wont give the foaming effect needed.

Lance

Foam

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

vectra wrote: »

I think you need to buy a foam Lance as well as the ones that come with the washer wont give the foaming effect needed.

Lance

Foam
    It says it comes with a foam applicator....sure we'll see.
    Delivery is the same price as the product, €15.
    Any shops in Dublin worth checking?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭vectra

deadlast wrote: »
    It says it comes with a foam applicator....sure we'll see.
    Delivery is the same price as the product, €15.
    Any shops in Dublin worth checking?

That applicator will not give you what you are probably expecting.
    Brian at Spiritdetailing in Leixlip might be able to sort you. Not sure where in Dublin you could get some.

Advertisement