Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Contents Insurance

Options
  • 07-05-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have a few questions I'd like some advice on. I'm currently living with my grandparents and I will be starting work soon. It means I wont be at home during the day. So its caused me some concern, in that, I am worried about the possibility of a break in. They are old, the house has no alarm fitted and I wont be home if they decided to go into town for the day as the often do.

Now the house don't have much stuff in it worth value, just flat screen TVs in all the rooms, but walk into my room and I have about €7,000 worth of stuff that would be a nice haul for a burglar.

So I was wondering how/who do I see about securing the contents of my room on an insurance policy? I'll also look to see about getting an alarm fitted. There has been lots of break-ins around my area the last few months and only one right across the road from me a few weeks back. So I'm not paranoid :p

Thanks for the help,

Bar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

€7,000 of what? You could probably just go to gadgetinsurance.ie if that is what it was.

Advertisement