Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Practical help needed! ASAP

• 07-05-2012 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hello,

My name is Idiot and I have my art practical (craft) tomorrow.

I'm doing the poster on the theme 'World Science Convention' and I have like a billion pictures for it. But no sketches.

YES, I am aware that I had 3 weeks to do this and I really don't have an excuse not to have done it. I'm an idiot.

How many sketches do I need for the prep sheet? I know it's no marks but our teacher is putting all emphasis possible on it.

I just need to know what percentage of the sheet should be sketches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

My teacher said it should be about two thirds sketches and one third pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

All you need on your prep sheet is the pictures you would need to look at when you're doing your poster.
    If there's details in it that you need to remember draw a few of those out. It's to help you in the exam, you don't get any marks for it. Put some of the colours you want to use on it too, so you can remember which ones work. Also do a sample of the lettering you're going to use on your poster.

Only thing is that you can't have a version of your full poster on the prep sheet. You can cut up parts of it, just can't have the full version on the prep sheet that you bring into the exam.

Have you got a stencil of the lettering done? It saves a lot of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Naomi00 wrote: »
    All you need on your prep sheet is the pictures you would need to look at when you're doing your poster.
    If there's details in it that you need to remember draw a few of those out. It's to help you in the exam, you don't get any marks for it. Put some of the colours you want to use on it too, so you can remember which ones work. Also do a sample of the lettering you're going to use on your poster.

Only thing is that you can't have a version of your full poster on the prep sheet. You can cut up parts of it, just can't have the full version on the prep sheet that you bring into the exam.

Have you got a stencil of the lettering done? It saves a lot of time.

Nope, all my finished piece is going to be lettering; just that the letters are going to be images. Something like the google doodle thingys.

Might be a bad idea but f it. :PP

Advertisement