Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose colour changing on GSD

• 07-05-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

As it says in the title my GSD's nose is changing colour from black to brown. Now Im aware of "winter nose" or whatever you want to call it but this has only started happening in the last few weeks when the weather has actually been half decent. Do you reckon this is a cause for worry or have you had experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I have a golden Cocker and have noticed the same thing. the nose used to be jet black as a puppy and now more like a brown-ish colour. It turned pink for a while too. I have always wondered about this ... cant wait to read answers ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Ive googled it and there seems to be a few different causes, alot of them quite serious (although she seems absolutely fine) so I was hoping for some experienced heads on here to enlighten me a bit more. If it is just winter nose it seems like a strange time for it to happen.

Advertisement