Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a good solicitor in limerick area

• 07-05-2012 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys im looking for a good solicitor for to take on an injury claim. was wonering can anyone recommend a good one cheers.

sorry mods if in wrong forum please feel free to move :) thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Recommendations only, please. Any negative opinions/advice against named individuals should be sent via PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Try Holmes O Malley and Sexton

I used them a number of years ago and nothing but good to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Recommendations only, please. Any negative opinions/advice against named individuals should be sent via PM.

thanks for adding that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I use Wallace & Reidy Solicitors on Cecil Street for all things legal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Shaun Elder

6 The Crescent
    Limerick

(061) 314302

Excellent solicitor, and has a very good record in personal injury cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ninja mike

shaun elder has retired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Ger O'Neill, O'Neil and Company

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

ninja mike wrote: »
    shaun elder has retired

Did not know that. Has been about 6 years since I last did business with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Kess73 wrote: »
    Did not know that. Has been about 6 years since I last did business with him.

Shaun was a brilliant solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 45 neverwasser

Lorraine O' Callaghan Daly on Henry street directly opposite Elverys sports. I was more than happy with my dealings with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Adrian Greaney, Catherine Place (top of Catherine st.). small one-man operation, but one of the nicer guys to deal with in this business.
    He will explain everything to you in detail and won't give you any BS about his opinion on the possible outcome of your case.
    Also John & Turlough Herbert (Arthur's Quay) are quite good (John trained with Holmes'O'Malley Sexton), newly branched out on their own so keen to please new clients
    There are plenty of good, and reliable, solicitors in Limerick....unfortunately there are just as many who are the opposite. Not naming anybody here Insect Overlord.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Anbo

Tina Hills of Brophy and Hills. The office is across from the hunt museum facing towards the river. Very friendly and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lola.bella

Lorraine O' Callaghan Daly on Henry street directly opposite Elverys sports. I was more than happy with my dealings with her.

I can also second this solicitor, I have also dealt with her. Very Straight and no BS

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

I would second Holmes O'Malley Sexton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

thanks for all the suggestions and private mails guys and gals ive an appointment tomorrow with one that was suggested wish me luck cheers again :D

mods feel free to close thread thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement