Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Envirofone

Options
  • 07-05-2012 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia N73. It is in 100 percent working condition a bit of cosmetic ware and tear eg paint wearing off on the corners but nothing major. Envirofone offer 25 euro for this phone. I applied for a sales pack yesterday. But before I send it away I want to ask some advice. Has anyone used envirofone what did they think?vdo they generally offer you the full Internet price for the phone as I don't really want to take much less than 25 euro for it. Any comments advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ive used them before. no complaints from me. they have generally offered what was online to me except one time where i sent them a phone which was basically dripping wet!

use in conjunction with www.fatcheese.ie and get an extra few % cashbash too.

they used to return your phone to you (free) if they had to reduce the asking price for any reason.

Advertisement