Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter group interaction video

• 07-05-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

I was reading through edge.org and came across George Dyson, which I followed through to his 'Turing's Cathedral' lecture on google talks. The youtube follow on suggestions showed a pin dot model video on inter group interaction and dominance. This was on how one group almost always wins out along with the why/how, be it microbes or organisations. It was a black background with orange, green and red dots showing their time lapse conversion to red. It is the show notes and original academic papers that I want to track down. They appeared, at the time, to be credible.

My machine crashed and my browser history went with it. My memory fails me and I cannot track down the video (I have tried academic sites, other sociology and psychology portals, a good few ways of phrasing inter group dominance on google and youtube searches...). Has anyone else seen this video?

Advertisement