Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverse Roaming charges

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Would anyone know if there are reverse roaming charges for vodaphone (087) users?
    I am on a €20 monthly free pay-as-you-go deal for free calls and texts to other vodaphone users. Will I incur charges for calls received or made to a friend who will be in Portugal on Vodaphone bill pay. He will be charged 79c for calls made or received but I am not sure if i will be charged the same.
    I have tried Vodaphone customer care and their website for info but no info on this topic. Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
    Caillin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

if you are in ireland and your friend is roaming you will be charged the same amount as if your friend was also in ireland - i.e. you will not be charged extra just because friend is roaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Caillin

Thanks for that information, Random

Advertisement