Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glendalough House Equestrian

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys

A while ago i posted looking for somewhere to go trekking with my kids (thanks for the replies) & I really want to recomment Glendalough House Equestrian in Annamoe, Co. Wicklow.

The estate is a rider's paradise! Woodland, hills, valleys, rivers and miles of fields for those up for a gallop. The horses are the fittest and best turned out I've come across - not the typical follow the leader type. Myself & the kids had an amazing time (they take kids from age 6 up) They cater for riders from a first timer to the most experienced & the facilites there are well up to be challenged as they have a fantastic cross country course. I'd really recommend this place for both value for money (35 for an hr trek) and the experience.

At the moment they are doing a fab deal - 5 for the price of 4 and a loyalty card scheme. You can find them on www.glendaloughhouse.ie

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 fizififi

I second that!!
    I took some family & visitors there in January and was really impressed at the high standards of the horses & tack, not your usual trekking set up at all.
    Its a beautiful location with miles of tracks through the fields and woods

Advertisement