Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To The Future (Wii) available retail

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Was in HMV yesterday and stumbled upon the TellTale Games' BTTF game on a disc! Haven't had a chance to play it yet (I didn't DL is originally as I prefer having it on a disc to play in the future) but really looking forward to it (and also just ordered Sam & Max Season 2 from Amazon, point 'n' click FTW).

Anyone play it on WiiWare or going to pick it up now it's on disc. Apparently more of their stuff will be appearing on disc as they have a publishing agreement sorted out with NOA at least *fingers crossed for Tales Of Monkey Island*.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Also available on PS3 as a disc, saw it on Amazon. I was going to download it, but like yourself I prefer to get a physical copy if possible. I played the demo on my laptop and enjoyed it, looking forward to getting my hands on the full game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Not the biggest fan of Telltale's stuff TBH. I like the idea of episodic gaming, but they all feel awkward and low budget.

BttF is OK, but it's just the same awkward basic formula as their other games with a BttF coat of paint.

Advertisement