Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Graphics Study Guide

• 07-05-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where to buy a technical graphics jr cert study guide, like revise wise or less stress more success? I can't seem to find any anywhere but I saw them advertised before.
    If anyone has one they no longer need I'd be willing to buy it!
    I'm really struggling with the subject so I'd appreciate any help anyone can give! Also wondering if ordinary level tech graph is much easier?
    Thanks, Enya :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

Hi,
    Does anyone know where to buy a technical graphics jr cert study guide, like revise wise or less stress more success? I can't seem to find any anywhere but I saw them advertised before.
    If anyone has one they no longer need I'd be willing to buy it!
    I'm really struggling with the subject so I'd appreciate any help anyone can give! Also wondering if ordinary level tech graph is much easier?
    Thanks, Enya :)

I teach Tech Graphics but I have never seen or heard of any revision book, that is not saying that they don't exist but I have just never heard of it.

There is a huge gap between HL and OL in TG for the Junior Cert. OL requires just knowing the step by step stages in how to answer the questions. Higher level requires much more knowledge of how to adapt knowledge of one area and apply it to another. So to answer your question OL is much easier

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭glitzandbits

Thanks very much for the advice, will come in handy with the choice between ordinary and higher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I don't think there is one. I know there was a DCG (Leaving Cert TG) guide out before. But that wouldn't be too helpful.

Advertisement