Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby equipment - New/Second Hand Store

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys- I live inTipperary.My wife had a baby boy 6 months ago ( both doing fine TG) We found it frustrating tracking down accessories i.e buggy, seats, walkers without heading into Limerick, Dublin etc and getting fleeced in the process!.The hassle, parking, time and lack of soul in the big stores was a real turn off.
    We bought some stuff second hand on the usual websites but of course had to travel to view/purchase and got some bargins. Bought other stuff online that simply not available locally. Found that the smaller stores had a limited stock and forever promised to 'get it in for ye'
    The question - is there a demand for a shop stocking leadiing brands at competitive prices with a selection of second hand items for sale also i.e buggies, strollers, cots, high chairs etc in the gereral Tipperary/Limerick/Offaly area?

Would appreciate your thoughts/similar experiences..

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement