Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay my BOI Credit Card from abroad..

Options
  • 07-05-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I am soon to move to the UK... I will obviously be still using my BOI credit card over there.

How do I play my bill from outside the country? Can I pay by international bank transfer or more ideally, can I pay over the phone with my UK debit card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi sitstill,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately you can't pay your BOI credit card bill over the phone using a debit card. You can, however, pay by international bank transfer using the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) at the bottom of your credit card statement. You need to use your credit card number as the reference to make the payment.

If you're leaving a current account open in Ireland, you can also transfer to it and then to the credit card. And if your current account is with BOI, you can make the payment over the phone or online with Banking365.

Good luck with the move to the UK.
    Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement