Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frightening situation

• 07-05-2012 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Recently my partner and I decided that we no longer wanted to use condoms. As I was already on the pill we didn't have a very big transition to make. 2 days ago we had sex without a condom for the first time. I didn't think anything of it until I went to take my pill that morning and realised I had missed one the day before. I had 2 days left in my pack.I went to the chemist about 4 hours later and got the morning after pill. The pharmacist told me to start my next pack straight away. As this means I probably won't get my period as usual, does anyone know how soon I can take a test to be sure and which are the best ones to get?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Two/three weeks. First response are pretty sensitive and test with first morning urine.

Advertisement