Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

I live in an Ivory Tower in an unfinished estate in ferrybank.

I don't venture into town as much as I used to but when I lived in the city centre, I loved the place. It's a pity that it dies a death, particularly around John Roberts square, after 6pm.

80% of the trouble you read about in Waterford is from undesirables stabbing, kicking and bottling people from their own circle of depravity. Most people will never actually see any sign of that kind of activity.

In saying that, the unemployment is high and there has been an up surge in petty robberies and break ins - so although this is a nice place to live, it's not the waltons and you'll probably be required to lock your doors.

RTE Six o Clock News is on.... That is why....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

Heres a local sports club that might interest you. http://whiskeydelta.net/ games take place every sunday, this sunday theres a charity event for the Solas Centre and it should draw a good crowd. 15 euros for the day ( 10am to 6pm, ages 12 years and up). its something alittle different and a great way to make new friends. the site is out next to the saleens, Mrs Clems old place. Could even get a Boards waterford event going for it some sunday???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

hellfireie wrote: »
    Heres a local sports club that might interest you. http://whiskeydelta.net/ games take place every sunday, this sunday theres a charity event for the Solas Centre and it should draw a good crowd. 15 euros for the day ( 10am to 6pm, ages 12 years and up). its something alittle different and a great way to make new friends. the site is out next to the saleens, Mrs Clems old place. Could even get a Boards waterford event going for it some sunday???

What if you someone doesn't have any of the equipment?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

Theres rentals available batm!ke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

hellfireie wrote: »

Never knew anything like that was going on in such an organised fashion, fair play. Those pics of the team and their stats is brill if a lil tongue in cheek.

• Advertisement
Advertisement