Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most popular Flavour

Options
  • 07-05-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Ok guys just want some feedback, what would you say is the most popular flavour of liquid not including the different menthol / tobacco flavours?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

There is far, far, far too many "personal" favourites to choose from.

If your looking for numbers on bottles sold, just ask Dekang...they'll tell you which flavor they sell the most of and go from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

True, maybe if i ask the top 5 flavours that each person on here would pick, that should give me a better idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well I hate Dekang stuff so my main vapes are all Liqua with some Irish Vapers White Label for a change. I need to think outside the box a bit more!

1. Strawberry,
    2. Apple,
    3. Grape,
    4. Citrus Mix,
    5. Cherry

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

From the store bought Dekang stuff:
    Apple
    Strawberry mint
    Dr.Pepper
    Grape
    Litchi

Thanks guys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I chop and change so much. My top 5 include tobacco type flavours so those aside, I'm really only using 2 right now, both from Enjuice. Their spearmint (very nice and refreshing and not as in your face as menthol types) and strawberry milkshake. Yummy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I used to like dekang caramel, but the last bottle I got had a really funny aftertaste so that put me right off.

Anyone else want to add something?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dekang litchi
    dekang fruit mix
    alba vapours swedish fish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Most popular? RY4 maybe? Lots of folk start with RY4 and still use it. Me, the smell of it turns my stomach now.

My favourite at the minute is Strawberry Milkshake. Before that all I smoked was a mix of Dekang USA Mix, Caramel and Vanilla. They're the only standout juices/flavours for me in the 11 months I've been vaping.

• Advertisement
Advertisement