Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dingle accommodation

Options
  • 07-05-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

I looking for reasonably priced accommodation near Ballintaggart Hotel in Dingle, I have tried most of the hotels and they seem to be priced per person, not per room and its working out expensive!

I have no idea of the area as it will be my first trip!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

maiden wrote: »
    Hi guys!

I looking for reasonably priced accommodation near Ballintaggart Hotel in Dingle, I have tried most of the hotels and they seem to be priced per person, not per room and its working out expensive!

I have no idea of the area as it will be my first trip!

Ballintaggart is on the outskirts of Dingle, you would pass it on your way into Dingle, but its a bit of a walk to the town centre. There would be a few B&B's around it though. I was at a wedding there last year and we stayed in a B&B in the town called Heaton's. Its not walking distance to Ballintaggart, but there are taxi's available. Another which is in the town centre is the Lantern Townhouse. very reasonable, and its a lovely b&b.

Advertisement