Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are Arbitar 3 controlers runing your game?

Options
  • 07-05-2012 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

After playing against two seperate clans in COD MW3 yesterday watching the kill cams I could clearly see the snap to aim on drop shots and jumping shots from all the players in both seperate clans, it really had me pi**ed off dont mind getting killed by better players or by me doing stupid things but these Arbitar controlers really wrecking my head so whats your experince and thoughts on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Well they are against the MS terms of use of xbox live in ref to using modified controllers such as rapid fires etc so by all means report them for tampering. Bear in mind some folks trigger fingers can be abnormally fast but there are limits, if you see someone using a single shot gun with the rate of fire like a machine gun then I would report them.

MS will review the case and connected devices also and temp or perma ban if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

Well I'm one of those people with abnormally fast trigger fingers and have been reviewed because of people reporting me , I have matched and beaten the speed of all the fastest rapid fire controllers like arbiter and razorback but the best ways to tell is if 1) someone can aim perfect with unreal speed because when you move your finger that fast it wobbles the controller and your aim. 2) the mk14 will shoot fast with say an above average trigger finger but with my full speed or a modded controller it will have a noticeable break after every few shots 3) they constantly have unreal speed because in my experience it gets tiring to constantly firing so fast and human error always makes you misfire a couple of times 4) just a last note on what Hightower said about single shot shotguns -the striker( all others either automatic or lever/pump action ) the faster you try shoot it the more it will miss a shot and at a controlled moderate speed it will shoot at its fastest hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

How do you know that you were "reviewed"? Who were you reviewed by? Usually the first sign of a review, as you call it, from MS is a ban.

Advertisement