Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocking people from calling on vodafone

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi, just looking for any insight/experience into the possibility of having annoying calls and texts blocked from ringing me. As far as I know, vodafone do not offer this choice, however some people say that some phones offer people the opportunity to do so. I do not want to involve the gardai as It's annoying more so than malicious and the person that is calling/texting me was once a good friend, who also sufferes from an addiction problem. My Brother and friend are EMobile and o2 customers respectively, and I know that those companies easily offer the choice of blocking people simply by request of the customer. I can't understand why a big company like Vodafone can't do likewise. I would love to stay with vodafone, but it is really pissing me off. So please anyone with any knowledge of phone allowing for blocking, lease respond:(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement