Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanks all

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I'm just back from an evening of going around saying thanks to the folks that gave me permissions for the last year, and thankfully,for next year. I always try to make a point of doing it as it keeps me well sorted with land to hunt on,and sure we all know that it's nice to be nice. So I thought it only right to thank all of you guys who have given me plenty of great advice over the last while(and some CRACKING debate too :D) so,CHEERS ALL. I hope to be able to pass on your knowledge to my fellow shooters and maybe give some back to ye if ye are stuck. Here's to a successful and safe 2012-2013 season.
    HAPPY HUNTING
    LR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Longranger wrote: »
    Hi lads, I'm just back from an evening of going around saying thanks to the folks that gave me permissions for the last year, and thankfully,for next year. I always try to make a point of doing it as it keeps me well sorted with land to hunt on,and sure we all know that it's nice to be nice. So I thought it only right to thank all of you guys who have given me plenty of great advice over the last while(and some CRACKING debate too :D) so,CHEERS ALL. I hope to be able to pass on your knowledge to my fellow shooters and maybe give some back to ye if ye are stuck. Here's to a successful and safe 2012-2013 season.
    HAPPY HUNTING
    LR

+1:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You know what, you're right LR.

Thanks everyone for the advice and the laughs and the friendships:)

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭pheasntstalker

+1 lads thanks from me too!

Advertisement