Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Any manual players out their have reports on the demo so far? Whats the pace like in comparison to 12? PS3 head here and will be waiting a while (net speed) to play it :o

Yea I'll be playing it later on manual as always and will post my 2cents when I can.

But for know there is a thread here about manual stuff if your bored and waiting for it: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1918210.page

Read most of it, hoping it's not all true!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just a quick heads up to those who may not have realised, if you load the demo up while offline (i.e. not connected to the EA servers) you can use different squads. Albeit squads that aren't completely up to date.

Gives people the chance to use the likes of RVP, Cassano, Song amongst others!

Copied from the EA site off somebody, not sure how true it is as I haven't got the demo yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Any manual players out their have reports on the demo so far? Whats the pace like in comparison to 12? PS3 head here and will be waiting a while (net speed) to play it :o

Yea I'll be playing it later on manual as always and will post my 2cents when I can.

But for know there is a thread here about manual stuff if your bored and waiting for it: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1918210.page

Read most of it, hoping it's not all true!
    Not liking that alot of people are saying its too quick but there's alot of mixed views too. Suppose ya just have to wait and play it to make your own opinion. Probably will be cleaned up a bit before final release though

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

had a look at a few of the big fifa players on youtube there a minute ago and the gameplay looks incredibly fast almost frantic at times. They were invited to play at a convention for a few days and have a pretty close version to the finished article id imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

ManOnFire wrote: »
    had a look at a few of the big fifa players on youtube there a minute ago and the gameplay looks incredibly fast almost frantic at times. They were invited to play at a convention for a few days and have a pretty close version to the finished article id imagine

It seems OK to me on whatever the default is. The physics are realistic enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Could someone say on this thread when the FIFA 13 demo is available on PSN, supposedly been rolled out 10pm-2am but want to get downloading asap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Its on the US store now, just search fifa 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭petiha

FYI, the game is fu*king awesome in my opinion :) the pace of the game is just right, and the gameplay feels so natural and realistic. However, you really have to get used to the first-touch controls... :)

AdamD wrote: »
    Its on the US store now, just search fifa 13.

Well what do ye know it is and all :) thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The game does seem a tad fast for me, although with 3min halves it would have to be or nothing would happen.

3min halves is such a slap in the face. Why not just give us 5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Ah **** I don't have a US account anymore!

BKC wrote: »
    Ah **** I don't have a US account anymore!

Make one took me 2 minutes you don't even need to verify the email address :)

Thanks guys, just made a fake US account, downloading now, excited!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

donmeister wrote: »
    Thanks guys, just made a fake US account, downloading now, excited!!

what about the address for the us accounct ??
    whats easiest to use

nevermind sorted :D

Not liking that alot of people are saying its too quick but there's alot of mixed views too. Suppose ya just have to wait and play it to make your own opinion. Probably will be cleaned up a bit before final release though

I'd have said 12 was too slow. Game plays far better on 'Fast'' with less opportunities for contain bandits to dominate defending the final 3rd in a packed half.

Anyway the most important thing is giving choice.
    One of my main gripes with H2H is 12 was the lack of an option to up it. Surely players should be allowed choose what speed they wanted to play. That was my main pull into Ultimate Team. I could get the space for a long shot a lot quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So any sign this demo for ps3 yet????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Should be up sometime soon!

Probably leave it to 2AM though!

finished downloading and played a game there have to say i can a definite change. on ps3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

is it up yet for ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Still no sign of it on my end anyway.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

How do you get an american ps3 account ?

threein99 wrote: »

ya make up

ya make one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Jeff shreeves injury update from the sideline :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

ya make up

Cheers for that, would never have figured that one out :rolleyes:

ya make one

3658.jpg

ur welcome haha. its easy , enter fake email and your sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

RVP was in the arsenal team when I loaded up first but not now. Dont think Cazorla was there when they did an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Anyone notice "Curry Gibbs" when playing with arsenal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Anyone have notice "Curry Gibbs" when playing with arsenal?

No but that is genius

Advertisement