Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

whens the demo available with just a silver pass??

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

What's this?

The chip lay off? Call the second player, hold L2 and tap square/X depending on what console you're on. He chips it up for the other player to run on to, cool for hitting volleys.

Or did you mean the step-over?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

hefferboi wrote: »
    whens the demo available with just a silver pass??

Is it not available now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Would I be right in thinking that this wont be playable until sometime around 5PM for us early access heads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Would I be right in thinking that this wont be playable until sometime around 5PM for us early access heads?

AFAIK it's 6.00pm our time tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

T-b0n3 wrote: »

I assume you can just buy a season ticket whenever you fancy? Got the place to myself this weekend so might download Fifa early if Pes turns out to be not so hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lads if you have the EA Sports Season ticket, to go into it and it will tell you to the second how long it will be until you can play it.

T-b0n3 wrote: »

I was thinking that aright.
    WolfgangM wrote: »
    I assume you can just buy a season ticket whenever you fancy? Got the place to myself this weekend so might download Fifa early if Pes turns out to be not so hot.

I had planned to play this all morning tomorrow and then have the lads over for a games so I can beat them............until they get used to the new feel of the game and normal service resumes with me getting wiped.

this is my first FIFA title on console since Fifa 10........damn you Season Pass!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Lads if you have the EA Sports Season ticket, to go into it and it will tell you to the second how long it will be until you can play it.
    Do you know is that when you can play it or when you can start to download it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Ah no. Was going to buy the EA Season Ticket today, but then I realised that they only sell PSN cards in €20s and €50s, so I would have to pay €40 really.

Might still do it as I've a bit of cash lying around!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

pre ordered from gamesnash,roll on next friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Sorry if asked all ready but any1 no a trusted site to get cheap miscrosoft point to buy da season ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

gotthebug wrote: »
    Sorry if asked all ready but any1 no a trusted site to get cheap miscrosoft point to buy da season ticket

I've used these lads a couple of times. Never any problems with them .

http://electronicfirst.com/

nicklauski wrote: »

Tanks but no PayPal so Jst bought off Microsoft not a massive amount in da difference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

nicklauski wrote: »

Yeah that's a great site, will have the code emailed to you within 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Tanks but no PayPal so Jst bought off Microsoft not a massive amount in da difference

They should have PayPal, I just ordered off them a half an hour ago through PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

anyone know how big the file size is gonna be on the PS3 to download with the season ticket ? my net is slow and no point buying the season ticket if its gonna take me 3 days to download lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    They should have PayPal, I just ordered off them a half an hour ago through PayPal.

I think he meant that he doesn't have Paypal
    Shylock16 wrote: »
    anyone know how big the file size is gonna be on the PS3 to download with the season ticket ? my net is slow and no point buying the season ticket if its gonna take me 3 days to download lol !

Around 5-6GB, as far as I know
    Contemplating whether or not to buy it myself, don't really want to give EA any more money though after the shoddily released web app

Nemanja91 wrote: »

No I've no PayPal account and couldn't be bothered setting 1 up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Id imagine it will be atleast 6GB

oh right !and what was the demo ? 1 gb ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

oh right !and what was the demo ? 1 gb ?

1.42 gb

1.42 gb

Cheers ! its gonna take me a good solid day to download :(

Anyone here on PSN, able to track the early release file on the PSN?

I can't find it anywhere. I was able to find the EA central app on the US PSN, and tried access it from my Euro account but it says you can't renew.

EDIT: Just saw this tweet on the sidebar of the info page ''No Central on EU PS3s. Just search for "FIFA 13 Early Release" after 6pm tomorrow on PSN''

Think they'd have made that clearer.

Anyway as an aside, although we can't get it at 12am, we also don't lose it until early Friday morning.
    Early access play ends: Thursday 27 September @ 10pm PT / Friday 28 September 6am UK / 7am CET
    I was expecting it to shut down at 12am so it's small consolation for the extra wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

So for this season ticket you get the FULL game and the rest ? . Anyone else that already has the UE ordered getting it ? ?

Soby wrote: »
    So for this season ticket you get the FULL game and the rest ? . Anyone else that already has the UE ordered getting it ? ?

yeah i am gonna be buying packs anyway so its works out good !!!

I have the UE ordered and I'm tempted to get the Season Ticket because otherwise it'll feel like the longest week of my life. 48 extra packs would be nice too, but I don't feel EA deserve another €25 what with the constant web app screw ups

So then you could gameshare it with someone split the cost and get double packs ?

I'd say they will have it tied to one online pass or something

Does anybody have any idea if we can pre-download the game for early access or do we have to wait until it officially launches at 6pm tomorrow?

Does anybody have any idea if we can pre-download the game for early access or do we have to wait until it officially launches at 6pm tomorrow?

Have to wait until 6pm

Caved in and bought the season pass!!!

Roll on tomorrow :D

• Advertisement

Some bad news for us PS3 users is surfacing on the official servers.

Seems the game doesn't boot and hangs on a load screen.

The thread is picking up pace with no users actually saying they could get in, just countless in agreement. I'm getting worried, this better be fixed for tomorrow.

EDIT: Crisis averted. It was a problem with the EA Central app you use on the US:PSN(which we don't have anyway). Deleting the app has fixed the problem.

Advertisement