Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Watching a guy playing it on a stream here

http://no.twitch.tv/smarba

Hes playing H2H at the min. Matchmaking settings look good, you can match to teams playing with clubs the same level as you and the same controls as you. Some other nice stuff hes gone through in UT and clubs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

what happens if your PS3 gets YLOD or someting, you would lose your downloadable content. and have to pay for it again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Have to wait until 6pm

Tbh that is a joke. They should release it at Midday.

Its going to take I'm guessing about 2 to 3 hours to download, by then I'm going to be out for the night.

**** you EA

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

what happens if your PS3 gets YLOD or someting, you would lose your downloadable content. and have to pay for it again

No you wouldnt you would just download it again, content is tied to your profile..

I'll wait for my hard copy on the 28th. I know the future of games. The next generation consoles will probably be all downloads so i like to get hard copies while I can

Don't know what i'm gonna do for Pro Clubs this year, Been trying to get one going off boards but there hasn't been much interest

• Advertisement

Anyone getting early access still needs to buy a hard copy of the game on the 28th. The early access download expires then.

As has been said before interest in clubs will take off when people actually have the game and are playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

lads if anyone wants to have a look at career mode check out a fella called thedanielsaurus on youtube. he has a video up episode 1 of a career mode with watford

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'll wait for my hard copy on the 28th. I know the future of games. The next generation consoles will probably be all downloads so i like to get hard copies while I can

Don't know what i'm gonna do for Pro Clubs this year, Been trying to get one going off boards but there hasn't been much interest

Dude, you really got to chill. Pro Clubs always attracts a relatively large amount of interest. You probably wont get many people excited about it if you keep going on about it, before the game is even released too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Less then fifteen minutes......

Telling ya better be online at six cause i have to leave me house in next twenty minutes or so and wont be home till after ten wanna get the downloading done!!

miralize wrote: »
    Dude, you really got to chill. Pro Clubs always attracts a relatively large amount of interest. You probably wont get many people excited about it if you keep going on about it, before the game is even released too.
    Yeah you're probably right miralize. I guess i'm just over eager to get it going with it. need to have more patients :P

• Advertisement

Early Access is live - 6.62Gb download.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

9406MB on PS3, which is around 9.1GB I think.

70 minutes remaining :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Its up :-) grand so have it on now looks like be done by time im home as well as says 3% done and 76 mins remaining.

can early access people play online now?

When they download it yes - its been up for america since yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

I got the season ticket last year and its after allowing me download it now only have a day left, hopefully I am able to get just tonight out of it be sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Mines on 7% after 28 mins, should be about 5 hours roughly, god damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

At 8% now, gonna be a long wait this:mad:

32% after 30 minutes, which is a bit slow for me. Might restart router, but not sure what difference it will make with the amount of people downloading the file...

Why do we have to download an extra 3GB on PS3 :(

I'm on 30% so it's no so bad, but I'd be near 50% now if I didn't have to download more.

• Advertisement

Taking an age for me.
    And I've good Broadband(I'd get about 3-4MB/s downloading off utorrent). Only on 14% after 37mins but I have stopped it 2/3 times(testing connection and altering settings).

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Been downloading since 18:30 and it's now on 19%, maybe it'll be done by Friday

Feels like the install is taking as long as the download :D

I'm so close! Hurry up!

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Feels like the install is taking as long as the download :D

I'm so close! Hurry up!

I'd forgotten about that :mad:

85% after about 1:50.

UPC are getting a call Monday.
    We were on the middle package which last time I checked was 16 or 24 MB. Seems since then the basic pack is 50MB.
    I ran a speed test twice and got 12 and 22MB, if we're still on the middle package that's a long way from 100MB. Have had no increase in speed in two years anyway.
    PS3 only gets 3-4-5MB :mad:

Playing clubs to build up my pro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

30 fecking percent downloading 2 hours now ...speedtest came up with 4mb ...wont get to play it tonight it seems

markie29 wrote: »
    30 fecking percent downloading 2 hours now ...speedtest came up with 4mb ...wont get to play it tonight it seems

The PS3 test?.
    That's all I can get on it but it goes through 10MB in 6 seconds on average. I'm nearly there now but it's been over 2 hours.
    Stupid install on top so I'm making sure I'm there the second it reaches 100% so I'm not waiting longer. :D

how much did you guys have too pay for this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

On 88% percent and came pretty close to canceling it by accident with my foot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

how much did you guys have too pay for this

2000 MS points or around 20 euro

Advertisement