Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I can't recall, it was only certain Tescos that did it. Usually the bigger ones. You probably won't hear about it till Friday.

I think HMV are usually the cheapest. So if its €54.99 in Game etc then its normally €49.99 in HMV. Although I think it was €44.99 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

slightly off topic but i seen on here somewhere you can trade PES 2012 and get €30 credit for it in Xtravision? Any truth to this? would leave FIFA 13 a cheap game after that discount....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Not anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just got an email that game.co.uk have shipped my order ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Anyone see this Celebrations edit from iDuel2010? Crazy good!

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Apparently the RRP is between €65 and €75 in Irish shops. The cheapest way of buying it for £ 39.97 on Amazon. Converts to €50.10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

having played both pes2013 and fifa 13 on my xbox360 for a good 3 hrs each(not gonna explain how/where i got them early)
    played champions league in pes and career mode in fifa i have to say fifa wins hands down again everything about it is much improved first touch heading tackling the collision engine i just think ea have got it so right this time.. dont get me wrong pes is a great game too and by far the best one in years but just think fifa edges it again with pes getting closer and closer.. but i dont think ye can love both equally haha

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Heading over to Germany on fri and i was wondering if i get the game over there will i be able to play it at home on my xbox?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

i orderd off gamestop.ie
    did the express delievery and still hasnt been shipped :O

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

saiint wrote: »

i orderd off gamestop.ie

Probably ship it tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Soby wrote: »
    Any season ticket heads able to download their gameface ?

Dloaded mine fine but it was gone the following day and I had to do it again.

Probably ship it tomorrow

hope so
    cause if it isnt their for friday
    well then ive just wasted the extra 5e for the express :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Any PS3 season heads wanna do a temp club with me . Need to get my pros stats up but sick with playing with 12 yo idiots online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anyone try use a us ip to get access to Fifa 13 using Origin? I have done it before with a few Steam games, but I have not bought Fifa yet to try it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

You get 25% extra trade value in gamestop when preordering a game for Fifa 13, which might give you actually some good value against fifa. YOu get a tshirt and the adidas team DLC which might be good. Midnight launches also.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Quick question for anyone who already has it. Are Monaghan United in the Airtricity League in it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

does anyone know if it will be possible to play the euro 2012 downloaded game on fifa 13?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Quick question for anyone who already has it. Are Monaghan United in the Airtricity League in it??

No they are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

n32 wrote: »
    does anyone know if it will be possible to play the euro 2012 downloaded game on fifa 13?

I doubt it very much. 99% sure you won't be able to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i orderd off gamestop.ie

I got it on thursday last year :D

• Advertisement

Can anyone (who downloaded early) recommend a good team to start off with in career mode. Maybe a Championship side with a decent transfer and wage budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Do players still slow down when they knock the ball forward while sprinting?

I got it on thursday last year :D

so did i lol
    i got the a day before release
    still hasnt been shipped yet so im getting worried
    i better have it by friday or il ask for a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Well yesterday I got my first real User vs User go with FIFA 13, before I had been almost only User vs CPU except a few 3min half matches on the demo.

Unreal.

My mate came over at about 5.30pm after college, it was 9.45 before we realised we had played around 12 consecutive matches without even thinking about stopping. Literally as one game would end, the final whistle would be followed by one of us quickly naming a team we wanted to use, the other would pick based on that.

The game plays so damn well against another person. If you make an error there is very little room for recovery, so caution on defence is paramount. On FIFA 12 I would have no problem with my CB charging into midfield to make a challenge, but on 13 if he goes out of position and player will make a move for the gap he created, and what is even more refreshing, THE GROUND THROUGH BALL IS ACTUALLY EFFECTIVE. I found the ground through ball to be almost useless on 12, so naturally the lofted through ball was far too common, now you can finally, FINALLY put a through ball in behind the defender, and he won't just magically turn while sprinting and take possession, you can beat him for pace on the outside. It's something that's been missing and it's huge for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Have any of ye who have the early release tried ranked head to head 2v2 yet?? Curious to know whether its through online co-op or by playing via a guest... also have they fixed the ****ty freezing/squad error problems every 2nd game? Cheers

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Have any of ye who have the early release tried ranked head to head 2v2 yet?? Curious to know whether its through online co-op or by playing via a guest... also have they fixed the ****ty freezing/squad error problems every 2nd game? Cheers

Haven't a clue about the 2v2.

But if by the squad errors you're referring to when the whole squad randomly changes to your ''favourite'' clubs, yes that still happens.

Have to say it's very unreliable.

The new match making options don't seem to work. You can select ''restrictive'' in terms of the quality of the club you're playing, I still get matched a level above either way.
    So basically there's no point picking below a 5* at the minute.
    I'm sure this will change on release(more players).

Also the game loads and disconnects a LOT on start up. As soon as you exit the arena ''connection lost''.
    Have had some stalls in the arena I had to log out of PSN to fix.

And have had to hard reset the game a good few times.
    This one in particular was never as prevalent.
    I've played about 35 games online and I've had to reset the console about 6/7 times.

I found last year that the default starting line ups on almost every team was not the best line-up. I had to make chances in team management every time before going into an online game

I wish the game could have memory of your preferred starting line ups so wouldn't have to edit them every single time you start a match

I found last year that the default starting line ups on almost every team was not the best line-up. I had to make chances in team management every time before going into an online game

I wish the game could have memory of your preferred starting line ups so wouldn't have to edit them every single time you start a match

it does now doesnt it
    you can save formations for online play now so you dont have to keep making changes

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

it does now doesnt it

Is that a statement? If it is, Happy days!!

Not being able to save online squads was an unwelcome irritant in Fifa 12. Hopefully they fixed the bug of squads resetting if the time ran out whilst changing your team before an online game.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

• Advertisement

eioneill wrote: »
    Is that a statement? If it is, Happy days!!

Not being able to save online squads was an unwelcome irritant in Fifa 12. Hopefully they fixed the bug of squads resetting if the time ran out whilst changing your team before an online game.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

im nearly positive 99% i remember them talking about it in one of the videos
    and their was a few threads of it on the ea forum people saying you can save your squads

Advertisement