Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Bring on Friday.

As long as they fixed that speed thing I am happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

eioneill wrote: »
    Is that a statement? If it is, Happy days!!

Not being able to save online squads was an unwelcome irritant in Fifa 12. Hopefully they fixed the bug of squads resetting if the time ran out whilst changing your team before an online game.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

Yeah it saves your squads! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

eioneill wrote: »
    Is that a statement? If it is, Happy days!!

Not being able to save online squads was an unwelcome irritant in Fifa 12. Hopefully they fixed the bug of squads resetting if the time ran out whilst changing your team before an online game.

Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

I'm talking about Online Head to head matches. For example on FIFA12
    Man United started with Lindegaard at GK, Smalling at RB and Welbeck at ST

Every time I started a game with United I had to go into Team Managment and put in De Gea, Rafael and Hernandez before playing and had to repeat this action everytime. I just wish the game could remember that I had just changed that team 15min ago in my last match

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I'm talking about Online Head to head matches. For example on FIFA12
    Man United started with Lindegaard at GK, Smalling at RB and Welbeck at ST

Every time I started a game with United I had to go into Team Managment and put in De Gea, Rafael and Hernandez before playing and had to repeat this action everytime. I just wish the game could remember that I had just changed that team 15min ago in my last match

If your read my post properly you would realise I am talking about the same thing.
    "Not being able to save online squads was an unwelcome irritant in Fifa 12"

The lads have answered that squads can now be saved. Cheers lads!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

any career mode heads out there? how ye gettin on, living up to expectations?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Have any of ye who have the early release tried ranked head to head 2v2 yet?? Curious to know whether its through online co-op or by playing via a guest... also have they fixed the ****ty freezing/squad error problems every 2nd game? Cheers

Haven't a clue about the 2v2.

But if by the squad errors you're referring to when the whole squad randomly changes to your ''favourite'' clubs, yes that still happens.

Have to say it's very unreliable.

The new match making options don't seem to work. You can select ''restrictive'' in terms of the quality of the club you're playing, I still get matched a level above either way.
    So basically there's no point picking below a 5* at the minute.
    I'm sure this will change on release(more players).

Also the game loads and disconnects a LOT on start up. As soon as you exit the arena ''connection lost''.
    Have had some stalls in the arena I had to log out of PSN to fix.

And have had to hard reset the game a good few times.
    This one in particular was never as prevalent.
    I've played about 35 games online and I've had to reset the console about 6/7 times.
    No im talking about squad file errors in 2v2 where it wouldn't allow unmatched teams play each other even though it didn't work for matched teams alot of the time. It was just a stupid annoying bug that ea never bothered to fix.

2v2 was/is one of my favourite modes and hope they have it sorted in 13 regardless if the new ranked h2h mode is with online co-op and/or guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

ManOnFire wrote: »
    It's good alrite in manger mode can talk to da press bout other team or dere manager before matchs only bad thing u agree a price to sell a player and den he can't agree personal term happens 2 often.
    Don't no if it was in last year's game but rating go up and down depending on how the players play which is good when on a run

It's quality IMO! Started with Rovers and won the league first season.
    I'm now the Ireland manager too :D.

Signed some 76 rated 18 year old on a free transfer the second season and my word he's banging in the goals!

Oh and in the match menu you can tick the games you want to hear reports on during the match which is class!

Redzer7 wrote: »
    It's quality IMO! Started with Rovers and won the league first season.
    I'm now the Ireland manager too :D.

Signed some 76 rated 18 year old on a free transfer the second season and my word he's banging in the goals!

Oh and in the match menu you can tick the games you want to hear reports on during the match which is class!

thats what i like to hear,itching to get it now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm having a serious problem with Career mode in that my Xbox freezes every time I try to load a career! Really annoying, I'm guessing it won't happen when I get the game on disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Started career mode on World Class with York City, top of the league with 23 points out of 30 and playing chelsea in the league cup. My aim is to bring them to the premiership, signed Thorgan Hazard on loan and a free agent and I'm broke already, have Clarke Carlisle aswell who is an absolute beast.

I'm playing on World Class too got feck all money!
    Still in my second year, might see what clubs come in for me if I win it this year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

got an email :) gamestop have shipped my order
    about freckin time was getting worried :D looking good for tomorrow now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

gotthebug wrote: »
    It's good alrite in manger mode can talk to da press bout other team or dere manager before matchs only bad thing u agree a price to sell a player and den he can't agree personal term happens 2 often.
    Don't no if it was in last year's game but rating go up and down depending on how the players play which is good when on a run

By any chance would you know is there a way to turn this feature off ? It was a previous fifa and tbh i found it very irritating

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

By any chance would you know is there a way to turn this feature off ? It was a previous fifa and tbh i found it very irritating

Yup when your picking teams hitting Triangle turns it off

Warning do not watch for defensive tips ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

My GamesNash order just dispatched

Aye got that email myself :D

Fúcking hell signed a free transfer for rovers his name is Acerbi and is 18 rated 76. Got a bid from Florentina second season of 16 million, the board told me to ask for 35 million so I did and Florentina have decided to match it and are now trying to complete the deal :O I'm rich!

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Fúcking hell signed a free transfer for rovers his name is Acerbi and is 18 rated 76. Got a bid from Florentina second season of 16 million, the board told me to ask for 35 million so I did and Florentina have decided to match it and are now trying to complete the deal :O I'm rich!

did u get him in your first season or were u a few seasons in?

• Advertisement

did u get him in your first season or were u a few seasons in?

First season straight at the start I went into the free transfers as I had feck all money and he was at the top of the list :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

miralize wrote: »
    My GamesNash order just dispatched

Same here,hopefully she'll be here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

I got an email from GameStop just before 5 saying my order was shipped... Hopefully it will be here tomorrow with express postage :D

Anyone else getting this , muted the music for you to hear it , just annoying to have in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone else getting this , muted the music for you to hear it , just annoying to have in the background

Yup I get it on occasion.

Also, does anyone know how to earn EAS FC credits quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Soby wrote: »

Yeah I had that the first time I played the ER, went to dashboard, came back and it was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Gamesnash order dispatched. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

looks like were all prayin for tomorrow :P haha
    gonna be a busy day for the curiors ha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Should I have it today or tomorrow when it was shipped from the UK Tuesday?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Should I have it today or tomorrow when it was shipped from the UK Tuesday?

You'll be doing well if you have it tomorrow from my experience with buying game pre orders from english websites.

Advertisement