Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Should I have it today or tomorrow when it was shipped from the UK Tuesday?

Depends who you got it from. Amazon should have it to you today, anyone else I'm not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Just got my gamesnash order , top stuff :D , now more zzzzz for now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Soby wrote: »
    Just got my gamesnash order , top stuff :D , now more zzzzz for now

Nice one. I was afraid to check my mailbox on the way to work just in case it was there.

Edit: Checked on the An Post website. Mine is waiting at home for me to finish work. Job.

375951_10151156815894454_448507531_n.jpg

I was like why am I not excited , oh yeah ive been playing it the last week already :) , on the bright side , UT PACKS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

haven't pre-ordered any but hopefully will track down a copy tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

pre orderd
    express
    not here today
    fu*k you gamestop :Dhaha ahh well as long as its here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just got mine from Gamesnash on standard delivery, beaming! Can't wait to lash into it after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Gamestop express delivery!!!! Please deliver it today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Anybody recieve theres who went for the Boxer/FIFA deal on thehut.com?

Gamestop express delivery!!!! Please deliver it today!

normaly it should be delievered in the morning with express delivery :S mine didnt come anyway haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Is there a code in the ultimate edition to enter to receive the packs like last year?

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Soby wrote: »
    yup
    Cheers! My brother is paying more than half. So I better let him have them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

aa5a38ba089911e2a9d822000a1de77b_7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Sorry, asked this on the other FIFA thread, but I really need to get my EAS FC coins up, anyone have any idea the quickest method? Skill games or anything? Or can you only get them from playing matches? Cheers.

me game came :) came very late compared to usual but it came :P

cant even play a game online keeps saying connection to me opponent was lost ? haha not a good start

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ah FIFA 13-eve. It's just like Christmas. I usually enjoy the hysteria come 5/6pm with shops supposedly breaking the release date. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Jealous! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 darrenjor

Does anybody know if tesco in clarehall is selling this at 12? if not anybody know where is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Totally jealous, sitting at home reading all the stories about fifa with nothing to do, might have to visit the family to pass the time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

It really is a massive improvement all round. Loving it so far. Skill games are tough though!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

That_Guy wrote: »
    Ah FIFA 13-eve. It's just like Christmas. I usually enjoy the hysteria come 5/6pm with shops supposedly breaking the release date. :pac:

I remember back in secondary and national school it'd be the one day we wouldn't stick around after school for a chat! It was "get FIFA before it sells out" for us! The memories as a child from picking it up are great!

saiint wrote: »
    cant even play a game online keeps saying connection to me opponent was lost ? haha not a good start

On the early release anyway it's taking me a ridicules amount of time to find a game.
    As I write this I'm searching from my room(brought the controller with me) that's how bad it is.
    I put this down to being in a high division though(there's less than a 100 between mine and D3 up).

So maybe it's nothing to do with my Division. The club quality matching isn't working either.
    If I pick below a 5* team I'm more than likely going to face a 1/2 star better(Picked Dortmund earlier and was matched with Madrid>Return to Lobby).

I'd have jumped to UT but need to move the squad I made on my old account.
    Stuck with H2H all week and have spent more time searching than playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

The servers take a while to get smoothly running. Last few years the first month's been the worst. After that you might only get a week's worth of trouble over nine/ten months.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The servers take a while to get smoothly running. Last few years the first month's been the worst. After that you might only get a week's worth of trouble over nine/ten months.

I don't think thats it, more like the number of players playing/trying to play dies down!

Someone posted on here recently about EA Sports knowing that their servers couldn't handle the traffic they get on launch but don't give a **** because it dies down after a while and that way they don't have to pay more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ordered from Gamesnash with standard delivery and got it today. Delighted! Got to play a few games this evening. Really enjoying it. Have only played against my brother who called out so looking forward to checking out some of the other stuff tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

gonna have no thumbs after the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'm back with my tail between my legs. I knew I'd eventually give in and buy the game this year. Getting it over the weekend :p What are all your thoughts on it so far?

Advertisement