Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 seagullsontour

fifa 13 is terrible...pes blows it out of the water this year...only commercial little kids play fifa as they have no clue about football and just buy it for the official teams,leagues,kits etc....EA franchises = ****

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

fifa 13 is terrible...pes blows it out of the water this year...only commercial little kids play fifa as they have no clue about football and just buy it for the official teams,leagues,kits etc....EA franchises = ****

Ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I agree in part, this years pes is a big step up and a worthy challenger, but FIFA is still a solid game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Must try harder

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

• Advertisement

Anyone know anywhere other then tesco that might have this in Maynooth? Tesco is sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

I know I should of pre-ordered but what are the chances of picking this up in gamestop etc today? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Finn Dub

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere other then tesco that might have this in Maynooth? Tesco is sold out!

Maybe GoldenDiscs in the Manor Mills shopping centre or XtraVision at the GreenField shops.

Finn Dub wrote: »

Maybe GoldenDiscs in the Manor Mills shopping centre or XtraVision at the GreenField shops.

Ah forgot xtravision, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

installing on the 360, only 20% left
    Going to be epic, got munch for the day so no reason to leave the house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone know how to improve ball skills for virtual pro? I'm only 2 star at the moment. Is it through getting bronze, silver, gold in the ball skills challenge or do you just buy them from the eas fc store when you have enough points?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to improve ball skills for virtual pro? I'm only 2 star at the moment. Is it through getting bronze, silver, gold in the ball skills challenge or do you just buy them from the eas fc store when you have enough points?

If it's the same as in Fifa 12, you have to do all the 2 star skill moves, 3 star skill moves etc.

You'll be 5 star in bout 10 mins!

As far as I can remember you can check how to do them in the options

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

eioneill wrote: »
    If it's the same as in Fifa 12, you have to do all the 2 star skill moves, 3 star skill moves etc.

You'll be 5 star in bout 10 mins!

As far as I can remember you can check how to do them in the options

Cool thanks, I thought they were getting rid of that system as there is no more 'Arena Mode'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

There are 2 pros. One for offline game modes and one for pro clubs. Look in the accomplishments for both to see how to improve the pro. Its not as simple this year to get to 5 star skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

I always bought PES in the past, from about Fifa 10 I started buying Fifa. I tried the Pes demo this year, its good yeah but the full Fifa package and online experience just seems better. Clubs, head to head seasons etc.. Fully licensed (not the biggest deal but can be a minor annoyance).

Mate got the game earlier so gonna collect it this evening after work. Hope online doesn't have too many teething problems....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod Note: Please dont feed the troll....thanks.

FIFA ultimate team is the biggest draw for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

FIFA ultimate team is the biggest draw for me

Never really got into it. Bought it one year and lost interest after a week or so. Maybe I just didnt give it enough time! Clubs would be the biggest appeal for me. Thankfully they've gone the seasons route this year instead of the random points system from previous years!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I keep getting disconnected from the EA Servers like 5 minutes after signing into them. I have to back out to the main menu to sign back in every time. Kind of annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'd imagine it's due to the amount of people using it. I'm not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

It was a bug in early access too. Its unfortunately expected with any new Fifa release

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Why cant I use my fifa points in UT only coins? I has fcuk all coins but 600 fifa points

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Striker is past last defender, defender pulls strikers shirt repeatedly, advantage is played, another defender tackles the striker. Striker gets a free kick way back where the original foul took place and the defender only gets a yellow card. What game are EA watching because that's not the rules of football.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭davidlacey

Is just me or are loading times terribly slower than last years editions

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rraido

Argos have FIFA 13 on sale for €44.99 today. Way cheaper than the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Wii owners, the dwindling few, who would still buy FIFA on their console have been well and truly shafted by EA. Fifa 13 is virtually identical to Fifa 12 apart from change of player names. Its an update charged at full price.

Nintendo Gamer have a good comparison between the two HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Argh, playing some Italian guy who was Man City. 5-2-2-1 and _every_ time he got the ball in his own half, big long through ball over the top. Every time.

I seem to absolutely suck at this years FIFA so far (2-1-2 in H2H so far), but at least I managed to beat that guy 3-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Using Arsenal in h2h, they're really good. Kosc and Verm 82 CBs is awesome, beat some PSG 2-0 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

rraido wrote: »
    Argos have FIFA 13 on sale for €44.99 today. Way cheaper than the rest.

Anyone get this deal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Will they release a patch to tone down the colour of Paul Scholes hair? :eek:

Aside from that little issue I'm digging it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

AdamD wrote: »
    Using Arsenal in h2h, they're really good. Kosc and Verm 82 CBs is awesome, beat some PSG fag 2-0 :)

couldnt agree more mate

im an Arsenal fan and i have to say they seem well over rated this year haha
    currently 10-1-0 in h2h
    all with arsenal
    their amazing this year in fifa

Advertisement