Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

threein99 wrote: »
    Anyone get this deal ?

Yup. Got it in Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

61397_228979203895671_289735088_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

how do you play a game online ?
    a ranked match i mean ?

xxxx- Found it !!!! -xxxx
    IN SEASONS
    Silly me for looking under Xbox Live Menu !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Playing on PS3, why can't I find the option to play an exhibition match!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

saiint wrote: »
    couldnt agree more mate

im an Arsenal fan and i have to say they seem well over rated this year haha
    currently 10-1-0 in h2h
    all with arsenal
    their amazing this year in fifa

5-1-1 myself, stupid 1-0 loss vs PSG :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Temaz wrote: »
    Playing on PS3, why can't I find the option to play an exhibition match!?!?

Ea sports matchday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ea sports matchday

Ahh...! Cheers for the quick response!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Online is f*cked at the moment. I can't get a seasons game because it keeps saying the connection has been lost when I search for an opponent.

UT was really slow. Left it, went to go back in, won't even start now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Online is f*cked at the moment. I can't get a seasons game because it keeps saying the connection has been lost when I search for an opponent.

UT was really slow. Left it, went to go back in, won't even start now.
    you have to restart the game to get it working I think, once you get the first game in it seems to work for a few.

Made it to Div 8 pretty easily without losing a game, then lost 5-0 and drew 2 including an injury time equaliser for some lad who picked PSG against me so I'll have to sort that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Nothing in the letterbox when I came home :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Can't play clubs. Keeps saying match in progress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭R019912

Anyone wanna add me for a game lads? Crustycrack1990 on PS3, feel free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

saiint wrote: »
    couldnt agree more mate

im an Arsenal fan and i have to say they seem well over rated this year haha
    currently 10-1-0 in h2h
    all with arsenal
    their amazing this year in fifa

Who do you use as the central striker?

Is Cazorla in the final build? They are quite good in the demo alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭R019912

Anyone know if there's a boards.ie PS3 club set up for Fifa 13??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

R019912 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a boards.ie PS3 club set up for Fifa 13??

Did you look in the forum you just posted in?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Rooney10 wrote: »

This is happening to me a lot too, and if I even make it as far as the match itself the lag is so bad that the game is unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

Goalkeepers seem very weak, scoring and conceding some very soft goals in seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Anyone playing career mode against the CPU?

**** me it's absolutely impossible on World Class. Attacking it's not the toughest, but on defence, the CPU just plays these ridiculous inch perfect lofted through balls over the top. Nothing I can do about them. Just beat Nottingham Forrest 5-4 in the Capitol One Cup!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

**** me it's absolutely impossible on World Class. Attacking it's not the toughest, but on defence, the CPU just plays these ridiculous inch perfect lofted through balls over the top. Nothing I can do about them. Just beat Nottingham Forrest 5-4 in the Capitol One Cup!

I'm having a tough time with it on professional,I always seem to have a player too that strains his calf muscle every game but it does seem alot more indept than previous years tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

That's one of the reasons I start off using a lesser team ie using Pompey atm, just to get used to the game especially on the auld manual controls :o Doing ok though, enjoyable game, bit more thinking to it which is a good thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Saw this on Facebook

384523_476663162356748_1376102742_n.jpg

Good effort PES

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

sold rooney to barca for 70m euro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Saw this on Facebook

384523_476663162356748_1376102742_n.jpg

Good effort PES

Yeah, PES was out last week. Nice try, don't feed the trolls.

Prick! wrote: »
    Yeah, PES was out last week. Nice try, don't feed the trolls.

It didn't sell out though. Evidently.

The irony is that it actually was a nice effort from PES this year. Much better.

By the way I think the idea that you have to pick sides and then defend your team and slag off the others like that bloke earlier who said "FIFA is just for kids wah wah wah" is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. It's a video game. Buy the one you like. Leave the other crap to the kids on the playground.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

It didn't sell out though. Evidently.

The irony is that it actually was a nice effort from PES this year. Much better.

By the way I think the idea that you have to pick sides and then defend your team and slag off the others like that bloke earlier who said "FIFA is just for kids wah wah wah" is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. It's a video game. Buy the one you like. Leave the other crap to the kids on the playground.

Are you referring to me or just in general?

I do think people are clouded by the big marketing and licencing though.. :/

Prick! wrote: »
    Are you referring to me or just in general?

I do think people are clouded by the big marketing and licencing though.. :/

I thought I was pretty clear that I was referring to the guy who posted earlier that everyone had a good laugh at, and then a general disapproval of anyone who participates in a fanboy war between 2 football games. Not at anything you had said, I was quoting you because you said PES has been out a week, doesn't really make a difference to the fact that store can't shift a copy.

Just on the licences though, no way is it that big of a factor, from PES 3-PES 2008, a span of a good 5 years, Pro Evo was absolutely untouchable. There was no debate. It was just a better game. It had even less licences than it does now but it didn't stop everyone from trying to take Man Red, London FC or Merseyside Red to Master League glory. The jump to Xbox 360/PS3 is what changed everything. FIFA took massive strides forward and PES not only stalled, but took gigantic steps back and a lot of people lost trust of Konami to the point where they don't even want to try PES, the way it was back from FIFA 2004-08.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Loving the career mode so far, started one with OGC Nice on the early release but got bored of it so decided to restart with AS Monaco in Ligue 2

I've brought in Cuenco and Montoya on loan from Barca, Sterling on loan from Liverpool and some monster striker called Mattocks from Whitecaps in the MLS. 2 points clear at the top in December and in the Coupe de Ligue quarter-final.

Hopefully it'll keep me occupied until they've ironed out the bugs online

got neymar for 40m euro. sold rooney for 70. 30m profit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Now to get the Boards.ie League going again ;) be most even when people are still getting used to the game

• Advertisement

I've already had to remove the Tekkno Scene song from the sound track cos it's so iratating

Advertisement