Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

I don't usually do anything to the soundtrack no matter how **** it is but this year I had to remove a song that just sounded like a car alarm going off.

The servers are wrecking my head.

Wed/Thurs off the early release I was waiting 20 odd minutes a game.
    Long searches followed by loss of connection, getting stuck in the arena, game outright crashing, disconnecting after the arena.

Finally got started on UT today.
    Impossible to search for anything with the app and console hitting an error when selecting too many search filters.

And now a new problem.
    When I search for a cup game, sometimes it's stalling on the screen before you see your opponent to READY UP.
    I have to disconnect from PSN to end it. And it puts me back to the first round of the cup if I do so.
    :mad:

You're allowed back out at the ready screen, so why the hell is it putting me back to the first round when I can't even get to the 'Ready Up'' screen. :mad:

This has to be the worst FIFA of the modern era in terms of online problems.
    I'm 100% not getting the online pass next year, I sat waiting for games more often than I played.
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've already had to remove the Tekkno Scene song from the sound track cos it's so iratating
    I don't usually do anything to the soundtrack no matter how **** it is but this year I had to remove a song that just sounded like a car alarm going off.

lol yeah thats the Tekko Scene one.

What muppet put that in the soundtrack. With a game capable of frustrating you so much, hearing that coming on in the menu after a bad game I can see alot of smashed controllers.

Headwrecking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Cant get a game on H2H seasons!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

not far off the sound of my car alarm. I actually looked outside at one stage to check on it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Def gonna be harder to get 5 star ball skills this year. you get one star for dribbling past 10 players, handy enough. You get a 2nd star beating 100 players off the dribble. What does that mean exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,159 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Getting told my online pass is not valid grrr

Was playing career and found it good, even ref starting with a drop ball if a player gets injured and its not a free kick and he stops play.

So real every game with Liverpool i have hit the post two or three times before the other team goes up and scores

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Getting told my online pass is not valid grrr

Was playing career and found it good, even ref starting with a drop ball if a player gets injured and its not a free kick and he stops play.

So real every game with Liverpool i have hit the post two or three times before the other team goes up and scores

haha,I was beaten 4-1 by southhampton and 3-0 by aston villa and the AI Would lump the ball forward the striker would catch it and score,joke really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Not having any problems with seasons or online play, although I wish I was cause I'm on a long losing streak, can't wait to get a boards league going
    If anyone wants to add me my psn is darokane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

All players online are rated 85. I like that idea, allows me to use Cork City or Arsenal with no disadvantage!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

dorgasm wrote: »
    All players online are rated 85. I like that idea, allows me to use Cork City or Arsenal with no disadvantage!

sounds like the servers are gone haywire?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Cant get a game on H2H seasons!!!!

I can't seem to get past the online squad check in H2H. Anyone else stuck there? I'm on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Thoughts on clubs?

Defenders seem quite OP atm (though Vps are obviously bad), we had 5 0-0 draws in a row, then 5 wins with 0 conceded. Not very exciting at all. Ranking up could take a long time too. No vp goalkeepers is win but the ANY filter isn't working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Anyone else getting "there was a problem with the online squad check" in seasons. Any solution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Not really a fan of clubs so far . Seems hard to level up .

Anyone else getting "there was a problem with the online squad check" in seasons. Any solution?

Two posts up!

Ooh. Pressing back on the menu screen changes the track playing.

Of course, this feature was probably in the previous versions too and I've only just realised it.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

ye getting the same here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Dafuq, Arsenal now 5 star? Cazorla been bumped to 85

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

AdamD wrote: »
    Dafuq, Arsenal now 5 star? Cazorla been bumped to 85

As far as I can make out, all teams are now level. I've been playing with a 5 star Cork City team and winning handily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

This game is frustrating me so bloody much, i need 1 point to get promoted and i want to do this and go to bed!!! Cannot get into a game for the life of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

There was a problem with the online squad check, please try again later.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Cianan2 wrote: »
    This game is frustrating me so bloody much, i need 1 point to get promoted and i want to do this and go to bed!!! Cannot get into a game for the life of me!

Same as that.

Have to say though I think they've done a great job overall.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

I can't find the h2h season. what is it under?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I can't find the h2h season. what is it under?

seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Having no problems online apart from the linesman going mad and sprinting onto the pitch for no reason!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Having no problems online apart from the linesman going mad and sprinting onto the pitch for no reason!!

Same what is this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

How are you guys finding the whole new first touch thing? Any tips on how to control it a bit better?

Renn wrote: »
    How are you guys finding the whole new first touch thing? Any tips on how to control it a bit better?

I find it isn't so much of a factor if the guy receiving the ball isn't sprinting towards the pass.

Anyone got any general tips? I find in some games (online) that my defence gets overrun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

Anyone get theirs a day early?

Advertisement