Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Just about identical to last year , ea servers acting up already , great start FIFA you robbing c*nts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

can you alter team stats on head to head? played a guy twice earlier and he picked spurs both times and their ratings were all in the 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

i think you can on head to head, but not seasons mode

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone get theirs a day early?

Ye......I did

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Anyone interested in a boards ps3 league

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

The custom tournaments stuff is cool, downloaded a euro 2012 one there... are there leagues too? I want Celtic in the premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Anyone else preorder from GameStop?

Weren't we meant to get 10,000 points?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What's with defenders repeatedly one touch passing to each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

What's up with the servers ? I'm Having trouble connecting to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭srfc1928

How do I play ranked games? Can't find it on menus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

srfc1928 wrote: »
    How do I play ranked games? Can't find it on menus.
    seasons off the main menu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Lost connection to the EA servers in my first match. **** this ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

anyone think its easier to score and harder to defend? my first online game ended 5-3, everything seemed to go in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

NinjaK wrote: »
    anyone think its easier to score and harder to defend? my first online game ended 5-3, everything seemed to go in

definately, had one earlier and it ended 7-4

INSANE !

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

My first game of UT was 7-6! I scored in the 89, he scored in the 90, then i scored with the last kick of the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

2 games against Barcelona, 2 losses!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Anybody know how to get the online squads' team selection to not override your selection before an exhibition match? I like the influence of player form in your team but don't want to have to change my squad back each time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Finding it hard to get my scoring touch going. played 5 h2h games with. only scored 3 goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

6 times in a row I played Madrid in seasons! I was hopeful yesterday when lots of people were picking PSG and Man United, but it appears normal service has resumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Has anyone else got a bit of a bug in career mode ?

Players on loan for this season, eg Carroll, Sahin, stay on loan in the 2nd season ? I had to pay whatever fee it was to cancel the loan to bring my Chelsea players back from loan

Very strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭GaughMan

Can anyone help me out here? Im on Xbox and everytime I put the disc in i'm being told i need to download an update but when I try to download it's telling me it's unable to do so and I'm being disconnected from Xbox Live and not able to play online?

try clearing the system cache?

Tried it there and no luck :/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Delete the FIFA 13 data file off your hard drive, careful not to delete your pro if you have been working on them. Its probably a half downloaded update thats corrupt. Once you delete the data it will try reinstall it from scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Anyone interested in a boards ps3 league

I'd be up a PS3 League.

Axwell wrote: »
    Delete the FIFA 13 data file off your hard drive, careful not to delete your pro if you have been working on them. Its probably a half downloaded update thats corrupt. Once you delete the data it will try reinstall it from scratch.

Tried it but same thing keeps happening :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you room on your hard drive for the update? Did you try install the game to your hard drive?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

GaughMan wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out here? Im on Xbox and everytime I put the disc in i'm being told i need to download an update but when I try to download it's telling me it's unable to do so and I'm being disconnected from Xbox Live and not able to play online?

Is your NAT open or closed on your router?

There's enough room for the update but I Don't have a big enough hard drive to download the game to

• Advertisement

play on cd?

Advertisement