Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you entered the redeem code for the season pass yet to go online?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭GaughMan

Tinie wrote: »
    Is your NAT open or closed on your router?

It's open

Axwell wrote: »
    Have you entered the redeem code for the season pass yet to go online?

Yes

miralize wrote: »
    play on cd?

Yeah

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Try reset your router maybe. Sounds odd though if you deleted the game file like I told you and the same thing happened. Are you getting an error code on the screen?

• Advertisement

Will try that now....yeah the code is 3CD6-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570

Are you on wireless or wired by the wat - if wifi try download it over wired

Wifi but I cant find the wire to hook it up

Anyway lads...thanks for the help :) i didnt get it sorted but will contact Microsoft tomorrow and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Loving it so far, though I majorly suck at it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Lads anyone having problems match making on Seasons? I go through menu, find opponent and then into the arena and nothing happens, just me kicking around with goalie. It happened 3/5 times so far. No issues with NAT or firewall, its type 2 and open when match is about to be made. ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

marvsins wrote: »
    Lads anyone having problems match making on Seasons? I go through menu, find opponent and then into the arena and nothing happens, just me kicking around with goalie. It happened 3/5 times so far. No issues with NAT or firewall, its type 2 and open when match is about to be made. ????

That's what was happening to me last night. Very annoying, had to restart it a couple of times before I gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

I've managed one match in over two hours of trying over the last two nights. Going to be like this for the forseeable I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

marvsins wrote: »

Happening to me all night too, What way is it determined who host's the game is it better connection?? I can never never remember not been the host on any other fifa the majority of this year im not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

bmcc10 wrote: »
    I can never never remember not been the host on any other fifa the majority of this year im not though.

How can you tell who the host is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ConorCBS wrote: »

i think ya know by if your playig at home or away ( what stadium your in)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

ConorCBS wrote: »

Host on the left side afaik could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

ive played more than 10 games and ive not been host for any of them. Servers seem shot this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Tried to play online Season there for first time. 3 attempts. 1. Connection lost during pre-game arena. 2. Connection lost after about 1 minute in game. 3. Game stuck in pre-game arena (couldn't do anything other than dick around) so had to re-start the 360.

Not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Haven't had any connection issues in any modes yet. Haven't even been kicked out of a clubs match mid way through yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

How do you play the equivalent of a head to head seasons match?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What do ye all make of career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Doyler92 wrote: »
    How do you play the equivalent of a head to head seasons match?

Seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

can anyone help? Ive got my UT and I click to play seasons UT and then once I confirm my lineup it disappears so now ive just got a background screen with the bar at the bottom.

Any ideas on the problem or if its a bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Seasons

Pro Club seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Pro Club seasons?

Nah, season in the main menu

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What do ye all make of career mode?

Loving it! Playing with oldham athletic and Trap sent me a message last night putting me on the Irish squad. Was absolutely class!! Haven't touched any other mode, addicted to career mode at the moment.

Only thing is defending is very hard, im controlling all squad and the opposition always catches me with through balls. The ai defenders cant see whats happening, very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Lads, quick question around the verification email for the 'Arena'. It says that the email has been sent to me but I haven't received it as of yet. Have tried it numerous times. My address is correct and I'v checked the junk folders etc but nothing???

Anyone having similar problems or have a solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 wade_barrett

just got my copy today woo hoo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Loving it! Playing with oldham athletic and Trap sent me a message last night putting me on the Irish squad. Was absolutely class!! Haven't touched any other mode, addicted to career mode at the moment.

Only thing is defending is very hard, im controlling all squad and the opposition always catches me with through balls. The ai defenders cant see whats happening, very annoying.

are you playing as a player?

Advertisement