Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

It has been the best Fifa since Fifa 10 IMO.
    I mostly play clubs BTW.

havent played it yet,can you boost ur pro offline in career mode etc or can u only do this in online clubs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Online only

Eldoco wrote: »
    havent played it yet,can you boost ur pro offline in career mode etc or can u only do this in online clubs ?

Career mode is now seperate to online clubs.
    So it all has to be done online now.
    Also your virtual pro is now stored on a server and is no longer located on the hard drive, so no more Glitched pros!!!!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Agh this is just getting annoying and ridicilous now online 15 out of my last 20 games have been against madrid still doin well but they just get annoying goals on the break after you battering them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't know if I'm going crazy or what but does anyone else a hear a beeping sound in the background almost constantly during the game? I thought it might be one of the songs but no, it's there during every song, all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Your not the only one, its doing my head in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Which camera view do people prefer on be a pro?

Really wish there was a camera from the players viewpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Zemuppet wrote: »

Phew, I'm not the only one...

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

J. Marston wrote: »
    Zemuppet wrote: »

Phew, I'm not the only one...
    Had a noise like sharping a knife for the first few days but tis gone now thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

gotthebug wrote: »
    Had a noise like sharping a knife for the first few days but tis gone now thankfully

I have a noise like that when I go to the arena. Like a shuffling noise- like they've made the noise the player makes running a lot worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I don't think it would work. Too restrictive. I liked the over the shoulder view when they first brought in Be a Pro but I just use the traditional view now. Otherwise it's difficult to get a decent perspective on the rest of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

Not impressed so far to be honest, probably just need to invest a pile of hours before I start getting a feel for the little changes in the game..

That said the issue with the first touches has been taken a bit overboard, some of it is a bit crazy. Still some issues with defending against through balls too, computer defender absolutely leaving his man and coming to the ball is a killer..

I'm sure with time and games everyone will settle in though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Dynamic for everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Hey lads quick question, where do I make my virtual pro, been looking everywhere cant seem to find it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

astonaidan wrote: »
    Hey lads quick question, where do I make my virtual pro, been looking everywhere cant seem to find it

Online modes pro club.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Start a career mode as a player.

The career mode is annoying me. Its too slow when the results are up after my match. everything is very slow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

do you lads prefer tactical or legacy defending?

am i the only one getting weird little moments in games where a player passes or tackles when I haven't pressed the button? This is so annoying and i don't think it's a controller problem - i haven't playes fifa since 2010 so maybe it's something to do with the sprint button, i use it a lot along with the l analogue stick, is there some consequence to holding the sprint button down a lot with the l stick because there's nothing worse than going through about 10-15 passes to get into a good position then suddenly the player boots it out of touch when i haven't pressed shoot or pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

What camara angles do you guys use? I just played as Real and the cam angle gave me a head ache!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

If you're confused by the two different answers you just got it's because this year you have two Pros - one for your offline career modes and the other for Clubs and online 'drop in' matches,

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

donfers wrote: »
    do you lads prefer tactical or legacy defending?

am i the only one getting weird little moments in games where a player passes or tackles when I haven't pressed the button? This is so annoying and i don't think it's a controller problem - i haven't playes fifa since 2010 so maybe it's something to do with the sprint button, i use it a lot along with the l analogue stick, is there some consequence to holding the sprint button down a lot with the l stick because there's nothing worse than going through about 10-15 passes to get into a good position then suddenly the player boots it out of touch when i haven't pressed shoot or pass.

Controlling the ball and taking your first touches while holding sprint would cause erratic huge touches usually

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Beefy78 wrote: »
    If you're confused by the two different answers you just got it's because this year you have two Pros - one for your offline career modes and the other for Clubs and online 'drop in' matches,

So basically the offline one which i usually do, I have to keep creating everytime I do a career, if so thats fecking annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Son0vagun wrote: »
    What camara angles do you guys use? I just played as Real and the cam angle gave me a head ache!

Co-op is the best I find.

Has anyone had any freezing in the career mode. Mine is playing up at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Dynamic camera, yeah its harder to see runs but the game looks best on that camera.

I highly recommend setting 'switching players' to manual. Its after making a huge difference, not getting caught out by through balls anymore. You cant change it career mode settings, only main menu settings but it carries into your career.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Has anyone had any freezing in the career mode. Mine is playing up at the moment

Yes constantly. Click advance only to have some stupid news story come up and then it stays for 30 odd seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is EA Servers down for Any one?

Yes constantly. Click advance only to have some stupid news story come up and then it stays for 30 odd seconds

I couldn't play at all earlier. Would load up career and then it would freeze on the home screen. The whole ps3 froze. couldn't even get the xmb up. Anyway I deleted my second career mode with valenca and that seamed to do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Yep. Some pain in the hole. Servers are terrible since release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Games were very laggy today. Trying to play a match and the screen kept freezing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

looder wrote: »
    bigron2109 wrote: »
    Yep. Some pain in the hole. Servers are terrible since release.

Hopefully it's to fix the connection issues. :)

Advertisement