Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

servers must be down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Hi,
    Strange question but does the XBOX FIFA 13 version have the choice of changing commentery languages ? in particular does it have German ?

thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

In FIFA 12 I didn't get disconnected in Clubs once in the whole year. In 13 I got disconnected in the second minute of my first game. Plus had various other server issues as well. Very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

greenman09 wrote: »
    Games were very laggy today. Trying to play a match and the screen kept freezing.

I was getting an awful amount of lag last night. Presumed it was my connection as it was nearly every game (despite nobody else using my connection at all).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

After reading the horror stories on here about Seasons, I haven't even tried to play an online game. Was playing the Challenge last night and got booted from the EA Servers on that. Nightmare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

the_monkey wrote: »
    Hi,
    Strange question but does the XBOX FIFA 13 version have the choice of changing commentery languages ? in particular does it have German ?

thanks..

If you purchased an Irish version of the game, unfortunately you wouldn't be able to have German commentary..

Thecon21 wrote: »
    If you purchased an Irish version of the game, unfortunately you wouldn't be able to have German commentary..

Scheisse Schpunk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I remember you could buy new commentary packages in Fifa 10 or 11. I think they were €1.99 each. Maybe EA will bring it into EAS FC at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I just checked there and you can change it. Go into Settings in the main menu, then to Audio and the option is there

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Oscar Goldman

I have a big problem with the passing, (which has been my game on years gone by as I am rubbish at dribbling etc).

I see to be only able to pass in the following directions (up down left and right) Every time I try to play any sort of angle pass it goes to the opposition.

Now I have never been the best at this game, but this is just meaning I have went from average to awful.

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

After Fifa 10 they made it near on impossible to make diagonal passes quickly, you should stop the ball and then try, but by then you will probably lose the ball anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

I'm not sure if I'll get the game this year. Is it a big improvement on 2012? I have to say I found 2012 hugely disappointing and frustrating.
    • Stupid things like the referee getting in the way an unusual number of times.
    • Defence parting like the red sea at goal kicks.
    • Sometimes mysteriously losing ability to control defenders at corners.
    • Phantom penalties.
    • Players making stupid runs/ falling over at vital times.
    • Being forced to watch start/end match sequences and highlights.
    • Arena Freezing issues.

Have these things been fixed in 2013

It certainly is more polished and far more of a "simulation" than Fifa 12.
    I have been buying Fifa since 2005, and i never liked Fifa 12 that much and hardly played it.
    This is much better and more rewarding.
    Especially if you play clubs (that's what it's all about for me) as now there is no hacked pros, which is a godsend (for now).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

any one else having trouble with crossing? Every cross seems to go to the back post (and beyond!) no matter how much power or what direction I aim

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

just a message to all your boardsies , Do not preorder any games from game.co.uk . I got an email last Tuesday saying my order was shipped and as of today it has not arrived

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Anyone else having trouble beating the keepers in career mode? Seems like anything I throw at them they save. Or am I just s**t? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

> bought fifa yesterday
    > bored of it today

sad thing is I knew this would happen :( pretty much just buying the same game year after year

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

pretty much just buying the same game year after year
    No, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

if you're bored by Fifa, you're not playing it right. Play on a higher difficulty, play online, do different game modes... it's varied enough for most people to never become bored of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

meh I only play online

• Advertisement

Then play clubs, build up your VP. Do some trading on UT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I haven't played Fifa in a while...

How do I just play a ranked head to head game online?

This new game is so confusing, there are too many game modes haha!

Seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Holsten wrote: »
    I haven't played Fifa in a while...

How do I just play a ranked head to head game online?

This new game is so confusing, there are too many game modes haha!

Seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Divine are streaming our clubs session at the minute. You can watch us here if you are interested :)

http://www.gamestreams.com/twitch/pressdee/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

jonny666 wrote: »
    any one else having trouble with crossing? Every cross seems to go to the back post (and beyond!) no matter how much power or what direction I aim
    Your crossing might be on manual. Go to wireless controls(i think) and set it to assisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What formations are you all using lads? I was a 4-1-2-1-2 man over the last few years but not finding it as effective this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

Paully D wrote: »
    What formations are you all using lads? I was a 4-1-2-1-2 man over the last few years but not finding it as effective this year.

I use the 4-3-3 Holding, finding a good balance between attack and defence if uv one cdm in there. played around with all the 4-3-3 ones but that my personal favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Paully D wrote: »

Im finding 4-1-3-2 fairly good I have to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

433 has been most effective for me.

Advertisement