Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Game.co.uk , it was supposedly shipped Tuesday of last week

Did it arrive by standard post?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Game.co.uk , it was supposedly shipped Tuesday of last week

Did it arrive by standard post?

Yep, on the email they sent me they said between 3-5 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It'd be class if the cup window was always open.

I'm a point away from winning the division 8 title with 5 games left, but if I win it, I won't get to enter the EA Shield (well, er, presuming I don't get relegated from division 8) as I didn't play it last weekend.

I'd like to win all the cups and titles if possible rather than missing out on some because of timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I'd like to win all the cups and titles if possible rather than missing out on some because of timing.

I'm the same! Especially not they have a trophy cabinet, I'd rather not have it half empty. :o

Is it possible to get into europe with Irish teams this year ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Is it possible to get into europe with Irish teams this year ?

Yeah, it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,159 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Getting fed up now

I have two career games going player and manager

But the saves are getting messed up because of fecking auto save

Like before i was playing on the manager game and it was saving as auto save for player game, so when I go to open the player game it will freeze xbox and I cant load it.

Then it happened the other way after starting a new player game it started to save as manager game so when I try to load the manager game it will freeze and I cant load it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

For anyone interested in joining a pro club, search Boardsie FC and join, or add me on PSN my ID is RonTheDon3000, currently have 16 players, we usually have a few games in the evening or night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Started 4 manager careers today, they all froze on the opening loading screen really pissed off right now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I played the first pre season game in my second season with Monaco today and the ball was invisible! It was some challenge, I'll try post the vid tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,159 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

astonaidan wrote: »
    Started 4 manager careers today, they all froze on the opening loading screen really pissed off right now :mad:

from googling it seems that you have to disconnect from online to load it, i have not tried it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

from googling it seems that you have to disconnect from online to load it, i have not tried it yet

Ya this worked for me the other day. I thought it was other saves causing the problem but when im offline I can play no bother. They better fix that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

June 1st: FC Bayern buy my created player from Barcelona for £28m
    July 8th: Barcelona buy him back for £20m

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

ok lads, tried today to start a manager season, once again it froze on the loading screen, so decided to give it a shot on my brothers one, it started no problem, this is really pissing me off right, but havent a clue what to do about it

ShaneU wrote: »
    June 1st: FC Bayern buy my created player from Barcelona for £28m
    July 8th: Barcelona buy him back for £20m

:confused:

"Oh no, he's actually sh!t, f*ck it let's try flog him ASAP"

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

astonaidan wrote: »
    ok lads, tried today to start a manager season, once again it froze on the loading screen, so decided to give it a shot on my brothers one, it started no problem, this is really pissing me off right, but havent a clue what to do about it

Try disconnecting from online

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

They really made a balls out of this game, not only have they made it the exact same as last year bar the 1st touch they've actually made it worse somehow .

The online is just terrible, laggy out. Games freezing in the arena while loading is happening way too much.

FIFA is like the iPhone at this stage, same sh*t different day.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Counter attacks and over the top balls are more essential this year in Pro Club. Tiresome coming up against these sorts of teams. Only positive is that we aren't facing human goalkeepers anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Haven't played manager mode or pro clubs yet..

Played Ultimate Team yesterday, was doing well 6 wins 0 losses had a decent team, two gold and a few bronze players but mostly silver, until I got matched with a team with 100 chemistry and RVP up front...Stupid game.. Sold all my players and staff and haven't played it since

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

I waited all week for it to be delivered and it won't even play because my xbox is sh** and won't even play new discs half the time and decides when to work at random. So annoyed....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Playing as liverpool in my second season and I still have sahin on loan and he still hasn't gone back to real madrid,also andy carroll and jay spearing haven't returned :-p a bug prehaps?I'm still in august so maybe they go back after the tranfer deadline?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

They really made a balls out of this game, not only have they made it the exact same as last year bar the 1st touch they've actually made it worse somehow .

The online is just terrible, laggy out. Games freezing in the arena while loading is happening way too much.

FIFA is like the iPhone at this stage, same sh*t different day.

Weird that you keep playing it then. You identified that you didn't like it very early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StevenGuiry

Anyone got a spare online pass code or anyone that doesn't play online? Please I lost mine before I entered it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

My fifa13 disc is now snapped in half like a bull i am same thing happened me with fifa11 a crack coming from the circle in the middle raging:mad::mad:, Wat causes this it's not the ps3 have a new one since then and not from putting it in box never being out of ps3 since last week, Where would i get a cheap one now?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

bmcc10 wrote: »
    My fifa13 disc is now snapped in half like a bull i am same thing happened me with fifa11 a crack coming from the circle in the middle raging:mad::mad:, Wat causes this it's not the ps3 have a new one since then and not from putting it in box never being out of ps3 since last week, Where would i get a cheap one now?

If you send it back to Ea they'll replace it I think for like 10 pounds, it's written on the box or in the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I haven't had those loan bugs in my game. I'm not using Liverpool but Sahin went back to Madrid and Carroll and Spearing went back to Merseyside. I had Ribas on loan by default and he went back to Genoa.

I haven't had any bugs at all, none of the hanging in the arena, career mode not loading etc. I must have got very lucky with the exception of the invisible ball game

I lost a game on pens there. It finished 4-4. The funny thing is that the other guy only had 3 shots on target. I had 18.

Then in the penalty shootout, dived the right way twice, the keeper didn't save it. He dived right once, and saved it.

Completely screwed over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Anyone having a problem online whereby you keep getting a message saying that you have been disconnected from the EA servers? Or that it says you have been disconnected from PSN, even though you haven't? The first few days of playing online were fine, now I can't get through a game without that error message popping up and disconnecting me from the game. Frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Roar wrote: »
    Anyone having a problem online whereby you keep getting a message saying that you have been disconnected from the EA servers? Or that it says you have been disconnected from PSN, even though you haven't? The first few days of playing online were fine, now I can't get through a game without that error message popping up and disconnecting me from the game. Frustrating.

I have a ''EAS FC not connected'' message down the bottom right hand corner of the screen but I just played a game on Ultimate Team so I don't know what's up with it.

• Advertisement

Wow, QPR just find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Next game after the 4-4 when the guy only had 3 shots.

The guy scores from 40 yards out with Cabaye. Dominate the rest of the game, I hit the post twice from 6 yards, get it back to 1-1, then clean through in the last minute, Hoilett pulls his f*cking hamstring.

From the turn over of possession, and from his second shot of the game, he scores...

Advertisement