Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Rooney10 wrote: »
    From the turn over of possession, and from his second shot of the game, he scores...

Unbelievable. Same thing in the next match. Right winger gets injured in the last min. The injury gives him the ball, he scores.

2 shots, 1 on target, but yet he managed two goals. Woeful luck with deflections, injuries, etc.

Starting to believe in the whole scripting thing. Incredibly bad luck for all this to happen once, never mind twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Is there somewhere you can check player potential for career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is EA Servers down for any one else?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Does anyone else play the FIFA interactive world cup?

I don't know anyone else that plays it, I think it's much better than normal head to head, all teams are even so there's no unfair advantage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Quick question for you's. I've been offered a national managers job, dies this mean quitting the club job or do you manage both simultaneously?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

markc1184 wrote: »
    Quick question for you's. I've been offered a national managers job, dies this mean quitting the club job or do you manage both simultaneously?

You manage both

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

I've now won 2 different cups in online seasons and still got no psn trophy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Got the game yesterday,

Always play a few offline games before going online but I've tried twice now to enter games online and it gets to the screen where you are controlling a player having shots on the keeper and never goes past this.

Also a weird one. My NAT is down as moderate when it is definitely open, it says open on Xbox but mot on ps3. Anyone got any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

The invisible ball glitch has struck again. It seems to happen when I'm playing at home with the match ball set as 'default'

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138030149

It keeps freezing in career mode too. All at the same screen when it's advancing through the non-matchdays. Getting frustrated now, I had no problems at all up until now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Why is everyone crying about fifa?

writing in this thread about how you lost doesn't help anything.

if you lost, its because you aren't good enough.

glitches on the other hand, are reasons for losing.

i've had no one pulling up or getting injured, clearly you need to learn how to play.

I'm no expert, but seeing all these lads crying about how they have so many shots and still lose is awful annoying.

anyways, how's everyone getting no in seasons? i'm currently division 6 and enjoying it. Except every second person is Real Madrid, Are they the only other team on the game or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why is everyone crying about fifa?

writing in this thread about how you lost doesn't help anything.

if you lost, its because you aren't good enough.

glitches on the other hand, are reasons for losing.

i've had no one pulling up or getting injured, clearly you need to learn how to play.

I'm no expert, but seeing all these lads crying about how they have so many shots and still lose is awful annoying.

anyways, how's everyone getting no in seasons? i'm currently division 6 and enjoying it. Except every second person is Real Madrid, Are they the only other team on the game or something?

youre complaining about people complaining about fifa while complaining about fifa in the same post.

OT : plenty of big wins and big losses, still trying to find my feet in ultimate team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Game is definitely scripted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Sure everyone moans about everything even I'm moaning right now..

SantryRed wrote: »

Parts of offline are definately scripted but everything online seems fairly grand to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

SantryRed wrote: »

Scripted as in?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TheGunns wrote: »
    Parts of offline are definately scripted but everything online seems fairly grand to me.

yup offline is definitely scripted I wish It wasn't though and it was more random

TheGunns wrote: »
    youre complaining about people complaining about fifa while complaining about fifa in the same post.

OT : plenty of big wins and big losses, still trying to find my feet in ultimate team.

I'm not complaining about fifa, I'm complaining about people over using Real Madrid ;)

UT is still very boring for me, its just full of people who can't actually play fifa and just made incredible teams and win :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

UT is still very boring for me, its just full of people who can't actually play fifa and just made incredible teams and win :p

See your own post: "if you lost, its because you aren't good enough." ;)

I'm not complaining about fifa, I'm complaining about people over using Real Madrid ;)

I know what you mean and while true, its ironic :rolleyes:

UT though I completely agree with you as sometimes (im in Div5) you see people with teams who shouldnt be there at all. Theyve built teams with what must be real money as I cant see how youd assemble some of them otherwise. Very frustrating

ConorCBS wrote: »
    See your own post: "if you lost, its because you aren't good enough." ;)

haha, in fairness UT takes no skill. its all about persistence and having nothing else to do.

I prefer Seasons, Season 6 with a record of 25-2-5 :D

My UT, however, is quite poor and never played with :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is it just me or is UT normal fifa on drugs? Played it for the first time the other night and by 'eck it was mental fast, ping pong footy style. Played normal H2H seasons last night and it seemed normal again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Weird that you keep playing it then. You identified that you didn't like it very early on.

im trying to give it more of a chance and im having a hard time warming to its beyond disgraceful online servers and tbh community.

I know the truth hurts a lot of fifa fan boys (rooney10 :p) who just refuse to adknowledge its the same game for a few years now. EA fifa are robbing w*nkers to put it lightly, the sooner a developer comes and blows fifa out of the water the better at least then we still wont be playing fifa 09 in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Single Player UT is also fecked. Is Career Mode working anyone know? Haven't started it yet.

Finished playing Fifa for tonight with an online record of 19-2-0.. :D

I think I should stop playing it now with a record like that

that's impressive, what team do you use?

that's division 6 yes?

that's where my losses started :pac:

that's division 6 yes?

I play the FIWC, don't think I've played seasons yet is it like head 2 head from Fifa 12?

I use mainly Villereal, Dortmund, Arsenal, Belgium, Fulham.. counter attacking teams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

that's division 6 yes?

I play the FIWC, don't think I've played seasons yet is it like head 2 head from Fifa 12?

I use mainly Villereal, Dortmund, Arsenal, Belgium, Fulham.. counter attacking teams
    But arent all teams in FIWC the same rating so it doesn't matter whether ya use Real Madrid or Accrington :confused:

Fowler87 wrote: »

But arent all teams in FIWC the same rating so it doesn't matter whether ya use Real Madrid or Accrington :confused:

Yes but you need tactics and formations, and with the teams I listed I don't need to make custom tactics/formations because they already play the way I like to play

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

im trying to give it more of a chance and im having a hard time warming to its beyond disgraceful online servers and tbh community.

I know the truth hurts a lot of fifa fan boys (rooney10 :p) who just refuse to adknowledge its the same game for a few years now. EA fifa are robbing w*nkers to put it lightly, the sooner a developer comes and blows fifa out of the water the better at least then we still wont be playing fifa 09 in 2012.

Well like, it's not the same game since 09. I know you love a bit of a moan and are fond of the aul hyperbole, but it's more than just 'FIFA fanboys' who enjoy the game. Are fanboys even a thing with games? Who plays a game despite not liking it just because it's a certain game? If that was the case would PES not still be the king?

If EA are robbing **** you have to stop giving them your money. You can't just buy the game every year, play it all year, complain about it all year and then do it all again the next year. That's far worse than a fanboy, I don't even know what that is... A masochist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Alright Micky no need to let it bother you ,get over it.

You literally can't just click on a player on this game, it's a war against the computer to take control of a player. Full of lag this game again, sometimes it's do bad you can't even do skill moves.

Same game differnt cover and all yall motherf*ckers know it :P

Advertisement