Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

im trying to give it more of a chance and im having a hard time warming to its beyond disgraceful online servers and tbh community.

I know the truth hurts a lot of fifa fan boys (rooney10 :p) who just refuse to adknowledge its the same game for a few years now. EA fifa are robbing w*nkers to put it lightly, the sooner a developer comes and blows fifa out of the water the better at least then we still wont be playing fifa 09 in 2012.

IMHO, somebody would have to be gigantic pleb to pay around €50 for what that same somebody thinks is "the same game" over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Rooney10 wrote: »
    im trying to give it more of a chance and im having a hard time warming to its beyond disgraceful online servers and tbh community.

I know the truth hurts a lot of fifa fan boys (rooney10 :p) who just refuse to adknowledge its the same game for a few years now. EA fifa are robbing w*nkers to put it lightly, the sooner a developer comes and blows fifa out of the water the better at least then we still wont be playing fifa 09 in 2012.

IMHO, somebody would have to be gigantic pleb to pay around €50 for what that same somebody thinks is "the same game" over and over again.

Good thing I rented it so and didn't buy it, wouldn't want to be a gigantic pleb or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Good thing I rented it so and didn't buy it, wouldn't want to be a gigantic pleb or anything.

Game rental stores dont give out online passes for games like Fifa. Not a pleb, just a bit idiotic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

OH snap! caught him out there :P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I really don't see much of a difference on this game other than they've loosened up the players' touches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Even bigger snap is that I didn't say where I played it online lol Assumptions assumptions foolish little boys.

Enjoy being brainwashed into thinking this game is any different than previous titles bar the new touch which btw is terrible, players struggle to trap 3 yard pass's lol.

Even bigger snap is that I didn't say where I played it online lol Assumptions assumptions foolish little boys.

Enjoy being brainwashed into thinking this game is any different than previous titles bar the new touch which btw is terrible, players struggle to trap 3 yard pass's lol.
    They really made a balls out of this game, not only have they made it the exact same as last year bar the 1st touch they've actually made it worse somehow .

The online is just terrible, laggy out. Games freezing in the arena while loading is happening way too much.

FIFA is like the iPhone at this stage, same sh*t different day.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Guys,
    Is it me or the gameplay graphics of the game on xbox 360 are very poor compared to 12? The players are usually very small while in fifa 12 they are bigger and hence better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I love the new touch and I love the intelligent runs my players are making. For the first time in FIFA I can actually play a through ball in between the fullback and the centreback and my winger/fullback is making a run in there.

Also love when my player plays a through ball with the outside of his foot. Beautiful to watch! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Won the league with PSG last night, first season. Thought the end of Career mode was Quiet poor. Like there was no job offers etc. Nothing too exciting really. Kinda made me thing do i want to play another season of career mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Anybody know anything about this. Just turned on the PS to have a game and it comes up "You are not permitted to register an account online at this time please visit (some website)" I was playing online a few days ago so don't know what the deal is.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Anybody know anything about this. Just turned on the PS to have a game and it comes up "You are not permitted to register an account online at this time please visit (some website)" I was playing online a few days ago so don't know what the deal is.

Happened to me, I just deleted the Game Data(not the saves) and redownloaded the online pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I love the new touch and I love the intelligent runs my players are making. For the first time in FIFA I can actually play a through ball in between the fullback and the centreback and my winger/fullback is making a run in there.

Also love when my player plays a through ball with the outside of his foot. Beautiful to watch! :)

Probably my favourite thing this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Like there was no job offers etc.

Did they take that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Finished first season in career mode with Blackburn, won the Championship at a canter with 115 points,

Lost to Man City in League Cup Final 2-1, it was raining :( , I'm convinced the rain has no effect on the computer team while making first touches for my team awful.

I wish the weather was a bit more realistic, am I right in thinking when it rains it rains for the whole match? that is all I have experienced, I'd say it is rare for it to rain the same consistency for 100% of a game in real life.

I still get Europa League football though, but my board want me to reach the 1/4 Finals :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Finished first season in career mode with Blackburn, won the Championship at a canter with 115 points,

Lost to Man City in League Cup Final 2-1, it was raining :( , I'm convinced the rain has no effect on the computer team while making first touches for my team awful.

I wish the weather was a bit more realistic, am I right in thinking when it rains it rains for the whole match? that is all I have experienced, I'd say it is rare for it to rain the same consistency for 100% of a game in real life.

I still get Europa League football though, but my board want me to reach the 1/4 Finals :eek:

Let us know if you can get through the summer transfer window. Mine keeps freezing when I try to advance past the 2nd August

My board was the same with AS Monaco. Won the Coupe de France (French equivalent FA Cup), got promoted from Ligue 2 (finished 2nd, blew a seven point lead) and they want me to get to the Europa semi final!

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Let us know if you can get through the summer transfer window. Mine keeps freezing when I try to advance past the 2nd August

My board was the same with AS Monaco. Won the Coupe de France (French equivalent FA Cup), got promoted from Ligue 2 (finished 2nd, blew a seven point lead) and they want me to get to the Europa semi final!

I knew I was close to that date, so switched it on there and proceeded with the game, Have got by the 2nd of August ok yeah, just to make sure I've just started my first game against Chelsea and all is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I knew I was close to that date, so switched it on there and proceeded with the game, Have got by the 2nd of August ok yeah, just to make sure I've just started my first game against Chelsea and all is ok.

Did you sign any players? Mine seemed to start after I sent an offer for Miyaichi

SaulGoode9 wrote: »

Did you sign any players? Mine seemed to start after I sent an offer for Miyaichi

Yeah I have signed Ireland and two other free transfers so not sure what might be going on with your one :/ .

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Is it true, that if say we played Pro Club without a person playing as Any, that we'd only get paired with teams who are doing likewise? Likewise with human goalkeepers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Is it true, that if say we played Pro Club without a person playing as Any, that we'd only get paired with teams who are doing likewise? Likewise with human goalkeepers?

No, when you click triangle there's a filter you can turn on. But it doesn't work. Classic EA really, and goalies are still a game breaker.

Pretty happy with my packs. Martins, Diouf, a free gold pack and a few other nice items

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

miralize wrote: »
    Pretty happy with my packs. Martins, Diouf, a free gold pack and a few other nice items
    Alright Micky no need to let it bother you ,get over it.

You literally can't just click on a player on this game, it's a war against the computer to take control of a player. Full of lag this game again, sometimes it's do bad you can't even do skill moves.

Same game differnt cover and all yall motherf*ckers know it :P

Thank god . I thought I was going mad for awhile. Players response gets particularly poor in the game after I thump a team. Next game I might need to press the shoot button 3 or 4 times before I get a response.

They also included cabbage mode and steroids mode where irrespective of the quality of your team or the opposition , your entire team turns to **** and the opposition raises its game tons ridiculous level..

Oh and the opposition goalkeepers are regularly unbelievable. Any games my team drops points in the opposition gk is man of the match and every shot taken seems to be drawn towards the goalkeeper! My strikers turn to muck!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

AdamD wrote: »
    No, when you click triangle there's a filter you can turn on. But it doesn't work. Classic EA really, and goalies are still a game breaker.

I'm not surprised at that :) Cheers Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Have to say im not dazzled by this Ultimate team thing at all. Nearly all my players are out of contract and therefore cant play even though ive only started it a few days ago? also what exactly is Seasons mode??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just like a season in any league.You get points for wins/draws and you get relegated, promoted, win the league title, etc.. depending on how many points you have at the end of each season

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

The core game is pretty much the same as last year's which was pretty much the same as the year before's. They've polished the presentation, given more options and improved Clubs (which is the best bit of the game, IMO).

But that's what they should be doing. Building on the solid engine that they've already got and tweaking it a little to massage out a few of the minor issues. That's exactly what Konami did with Pro Evo for years when they were on top. It doesn't make sense for them to rip the game apart and start again every year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

See you next year so, no doubt you will be complaining again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You're a United fan and you're 13 ? Your opinion is soooooo valid :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Beefy78 wrote: »
    The core game is pretty much the same as last year's which was pretty much the same as the year before's. They've polished the presentation, given more options and improved Clubs (which is the best bit of the game, IMO).

But that's what they should be doing. Building on the solid engine that they've already got and tweaking it a little to massage out a few of the minor issues. That's exactly what Konami did with Pro Evo for years when they were on top. It doesn't make sense for them to rip the game apart and start again every year.

is clubs where you create your own player?

Advertisement