Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Thecon21

I don't know about the whole scripting thing, I can understand some points of view like there are some away games that no matter how good you are, it's almost decided that you are going to lose. I think we're just paranoid about bad results though ha

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Does anyone do fifa videos on Youtube?
    What sort of camera do you use to video a match on fifa so that the picture is of reasonable quality and camera isn't wobbling? What camera is recomended? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cob1988

Was just wondering if anyone was having this problem with their career mode on ps3.

The EA servers keep disconnecting when i try to play a match in my career. I am finding this very frustrating because i cant gain xp while playing my career. Its very weird because i can play online fine and the servers do not cut out. Its a small thing but it is driving me crazy. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Can anyone tell me if the EA sports season ticket is worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

theres some information on it. with early access gone I'd think that it is not worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

theres some information on it. with early access gone I'd think that it is not worth it

ya i saw a vid on youtube after i asked and it doesnt seem all that much. think ill stick with what i got

sonnky wrote: »
    Does anyone do fifa videos on Youtube?
    What sort of camera do you use to video a match on fifa so that the picture is of reasonable quality and camera isn't wobbling? What camera is recomended? :)

People would use a HDPVR or some other media recorder plugged into their console, this would give you high quality gameplays. Using a camera staring at your tv wouldn't be the best I reckon.

cob1988 wrote: »
    Was just wondering if anyone was having this problem with their career mode on ps3.

The EA servers keep disconnecting when i try to play a match in my career. I am finding this very frustrating because i cant gain xp while playing my career. Its very weird because i can play online fine and the servers do not cut out. Its a small thing but it is driving me crazy. Any advice would be appreciated.

I had the exact the same issue, I contacted EA chat support. Is there any corrupted data on your console? Also have you contacted EA to check to see if your EA profile is corrupted on their servers?

It could also be a slight networking problem connecting to the EA servers completely from your home network

Something has to be done about the quitting before 5min. every time I score before the 5min mark they quit. Its really starting to annoy me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Is anybody else getting a commentary glitch where they keep mentioning Halloween in every match? It was cool the first time I heard it but 6 games later it's getting on my nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Won Division 2 with 2 games to spare, or so I thought

img0179gg.jpg

Just let me move on to Division 1 ffs. Tried rebooting the xbox and router but it won't budge. Looks like I won't be playing in Division 1 just yet :rolleyes:

jamescd wrote: »

img0179gg.jpg

Just let me move on to Division 1 ffs. Tried rebooting the xbox and router but it won't budge. Looks like I won't be playing in Division 1 just yet :rolleyes:

That happened to me earlier. Same points total as well, 22 points in 8 games. He quit so assumed it just glitched and that it would fix itself if I played another game but I didn't play since.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

img0179gg.jpg

Are you able to play the last two games? Maybe it's just a glitch where you have to play all ten games

That happened to me earlier. Same points total as well, 22 points in 8 games. He quit so assumed it just glitched and that it would fix itself if I played another game but I didn't play since.

I played another game and won it. It then said I won the title afterwards so there must be a glitch with the points you need to win it. It shows as 21 but you probably need 23

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Are you able to play the last two games? Maybe it's just a glitch where you have to play all ten games

As said above, I just played another game, won it and was then promoted and won the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Lino on the pitch for me the other day!

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/139650906

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Something has to be done about the quitting before 5min. every time I score before the 5min mark they quit. Its really starting to annoy me

In fairness that 5 minute window at the start of the match is needed so you can leave if the connection is lagging, it's very necessary in my opinion.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    In fairness that 5 minute window at the start of the match is needed so you can leave if the connection is lagging, it's very necessary in my opinion.

Yes Its fine when used that way but if someone goes a goal down in that window and quits then it should be counted as a loss

Yes Its fine when used that way but if someone goes a goal down in that window and quits then it should be counted as a loss

It simply not possible to do it that way unfortunately. If someone scores directly from kick off without the opposition touching the ball (which is highly possible) and the connection is lagging you still need to be able to quit within the first 5 minutes.

I know it's not flawless but it is needed.

Id be willing to take that risk instead of nearly having to wait till the 5min pass before going for goal. Its not just one or two people that quit and abuse it. Id say its 70-80% of the time I score before 5 and its results in a quit. Must be another way

Won Division 1 on the 1st attempt. Trophy Cabinet's filling up now, just need Continental Cup and Premier Cup to complete the collection :D After that it might be time to trade FIFA in, most likely for Black Ops 2

img0182gt.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Finding the online play much tougher that v12.

Any tips gents?

Won Division 1 on the 1st attempt. Trophy Cabinet's filling up now, just need Continental Cup and Premier Cup to complete the collection :D After that it might be time to trade FIFA in, most likely for Black Ops 2

Fair play, that's a decent record you have! I'm not getting to play as many season games as I'd like this year, I've only played about 16, online friendlies have become my main war zone this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Id be willing to take that risk instead of nearly having to wait till the 5min pass before going for goal. Its not just one or two people that quit and abuse it. Id say its 70-80% of the time I score before 5 and its results in a quit. Must be another way

Aye, don't score before the fifth minute.

I pass the ball around the backs for a bit at the start, wastes a bit of time.

Scoring in the 6th minute is still the same thing. ;)

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Fair play, that's a decent record you have! I'm not getting to play as many season games as I'd like this year, I've only played about 16, online friendlies have become my main war zone this year!

I didn't play many Seasons games last year as I was lovin Ultimate Team. But this year I just can't be bothered with it anymore so Seasons will have to keep me occupied :p

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

dan185 wrote: »
    Lino on the pitch for me the other day!

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/139650906

What are we supposed to be looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

What are we supposed to be looking at?

The linesman on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Redzer7 wrote: »
    The linesman on the pitch.

Thanks. I was looking for this!

Thanks. I was looking for this!

does anyone get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

RossieMan wrote: »
    does anyone get this?

That is lino. Redzer said "Lino on the pitch" referring to the linesman.

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    That is lino. Redzer said "Lino on the pitch" referring to the linesman.

no i got that, but was it a joke?

Advertisement