Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Does anyone know how to turn off automatic the downloading and applying online squads, its keeps ruining my international squads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've now in my sixth season of seasons plus played a few cups. Split about half 1.5 star teams and half 5 star.

I've still only played Barcelona once and not played Real Madrid at all. Have they split those two teams out this year or something?

Of the 5 star games I get either Chelsea or PSG probably 70% of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I've now in my sixth season of seasons plus played a few cups. Split about half 1.5 star teams and half 5 star.

I've still only played Barcelona once and not played Real Madrid at all. Have they split those two teams out this year or something?

Who do you use? From my experience, if you go Real Madrid or Barcelona you are more likely to face Real Madrid or Barcelona, and you will do the majority of the time.

For the 5 star games I've only used England and a handful of games with Man United.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I keep getting 5 star teams when i am playing as Liverpool, surely this shouldn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've been using Brazil and I come across Borussia Dortmund more than anyone. Bayern and Arsenal a good few times but only Barca/Real on 1 or 2 occasions.

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I keep getting 5 star teams when i am playing as Liverpool, surely this shouldn't happen.

Yeah when I play as Southend (1.5 stars) I keep getting much better teams (Lens, Rangers, etc).

You can select to search for only teams which exactly match your star level but it doesn't always work. I still ended up getting Rangers (2.5 stars) one game yesterday

What's the quickest way of getting off the arena when it freezes as a season match is loading? It's been happening a lot today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Beefy78 wrote: »

I've played six games with five star teams with either Bayern or Juventus and I've played Real Madrid every time. Even played them once as Spartak Moscow

What's the quickest way of getting off the arena when it freezes as a season match is loading? It's been happening a lot today.

Quit the game and start again.

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Quit the game and start again.

It's just happened again, load of crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

Can't get a game tonight at all.

This game is unplayable with the amount of bugs at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wow what's with blatantly offside goals being rewarded? Is this their idea of realism?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Wow what's with blatantly offside goals being rewarded? Is this their idea of realism?

I've always found Fifa's offside calls to be spot on.

It was 100% offside, attacker was at least 4 yards behind the last defender. Actually switched the game off in disgust so I don't have a replay.

The offsides are ridiculously spot on 100% of the time. Sometimes I wish the ref/lines man would make realistic mistakes and miss a offside!

The offsides are ridiculously spot on 100% of the time. Sometimes I wish the ref/lines man would make realistic mistakes and miss a offside!
    You obviously aren't noticing when they miss an offside, they don't show a replay when they miss one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

They do miss them sometimes. The ones where theres no replay are incorrect offsides.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Does anyone have any finishing tips? I'm playing ok, but I just can't finish. I've had so many 0-0 and many of my wins are 1-0. I've only just started playing today as I got a new xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Can't get a game tonight at all.

This game is unplayable with the amount of bugs at the moment.

agree with that. I can't go near online. And the amount of times where I've gotten game pass errors, along with "unable to log in to ea servers" is beyond ridiculous. Luckily I mostly play with buddies, so the online isn't a massive thing for me, but for the times when I want a game on my own it's hugely frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Is there a group or thread going for XBOX FIFA 13 players?
    I would like to join any group.

I'm done with Fifa for a while. I can put up with invisible balls, players stuck in trade piles, and getting stuck in the arena, but I just can't put up with constantly losing connection in the middle of matches. Just wrecks my head and I could do without the anger it causes. :o

I'm getting into my groove now. Keep coming up against Man U in 90% of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

I can't get a game on seasons. Every time I get to the arena and just get stuck there. And while i'm stuck there, as i run with the player, a weird sawing (don't know what else to call it)noise is comes from the game. Anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I can't get a game on seasons. Every time I get to the arena and just get stuck there. And while i'm stuck there, as i run with the player, a weird sawing (don't know what else to call it)noise is comes from the game. Anyone else have this problem?

Got stuck in the arena three times in a row yesterday, had never happened to me before that.

That noise may be the sound of the player dribbling, to me it kinda sounds like someone shaking a bottle full of stones or something. Don't know why they changed it because it was fine last year but I suppose EA don't use the same logic as the rest of us

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Got stuck in the arena three times in a row yesterday, had never happened to me before that.

That noise may be the sound of the player dribbling, to me it kinda sounds like someone shaking a bottle full of stones or something. Don't know why they changed it because it was fine last year but I suppose EA don't use the same logic as the rest of us

The sound is ridiculous isn't it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

It's supposed to be the noise of the player breathing as he's dribbling the ball. It just sounds weird though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

It sounds like someone incredibly unfit trying to sprint and have sex at the same time. It makes me very uncomfortable.

Damn, I just can't score on this game.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Advertisement