If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA RXV671

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I was just looking at the richersounds.ie site and the YAMAHA RXV671 is £50 more expensive than the UK site, is it available at £299 for ROI customers?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cocoon wrote: »
    I was just looking at the richersounds.ie site and the YAMAHA RXV671 is £50 more expensive than the UK site, is it available at £299 for ROI customers?

Hi Cocoon,

Well spotted. :)

We can indeed. Delivery to ROI will be just £12.99 for next working day delivery.

I've got these in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Hi Cocoon,

Well spotted. :)

We can indeed. Delivery to ROI will be just £12.99 for next working day delivery.

I've got these in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Thats great Chris.. I'll give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭smtdos

Hi Kenny,

About to jump on this too!

Had been looking at the Denon 1912 but can't get to belfast.

What are we talking for the Yamaha RXV671 and a 5.1 speaker package plus delivery to Cork?

I was thinking of the Boston Acoustics Soundware kit.

Must measure up how much cable I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The Yamaha has been dropped on our own site too and at £299.95 is a mega deal but I'm not sure that the price will hold for that long as it was a bank holiday deal.

The Yammy with the Boston would be £534.89 including delivery down to you and I have both in stock...and the Bostons look great in the white too.

Keep me posted on the cable lengths and we could have it to you by the weekend if you wanted some sounds for the weekend.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

I received the Yamaha first thing this morning, thanks for the fast shipping..

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.