Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for nice place to rent - Westmeath

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have never rented before. However recently I got a new job so when I finish my current job I'll be moving to West Meath. The thing is the places we looked at really are poor quality, we ideally would like a first time rental with the ll stuff still in it. Is there a website where we can post what we are looking for, rather than the other way around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,402 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think there is a way to register as a tenant on daft.ie http://www.daft.ie/searchtenants.daft
    ANXIOUS wrote: »
    West Meath
    "West Meath" or "Westmeath"? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Thanks for getting back to me, it's actually Westmeath we are moving to. I'll have a look at that link.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

live with me.

i need a "friend"

kitty9 wrote: »
    live with me.

i need a "friend"
    Kitty, I can smell the desperation. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cloonton

OP, Westmeath is quite a big place, so you might want to be fairly specific on area unless you're ok with paying a lot more than you have to on petrol...
    And it's definitely Westmeath, btw :)
    Good luck with the search!

• Advertisement

cloonton wrote: »
    And it's definitely Westmeath, btw :)
    I was trying to make the distinction from West Meath, which is part of Meath, e.g. the area to Trim to Kinnegad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Hi, thanks for the replies having looked at it somewhere near moate will be the best location.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭cloonton

Victor wrote: »
    I was trying to make the distinction from West Meath, which is part of Meath, e.g. the area to Trim to Kinnegad.

What you talk' 'bout, Willis?!

Seriously, tho. I know what you mean, but the locals can be a bit funny about people not using the actual County's name. Just a tip :rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

Hi,
    I Can confirm (as a blow in living in Westmeath) Its 'Westmeath' & 'Meath' and you'd never use the term - West Meath - They could ask you to leave for that faux pax!.

If you wish to Private message me some details (size, requirement etc.), I've contact with Auctioneers in Kinnegad & Mullingar, also 2 bed house in Kinnegad coming on the rental Market in the coming weeks for a client.
    I'd be glad to pass along your details.
    Mike F ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement