Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Hardwareversand

Options
  • 07-05-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

ok I have a bit of a problem I think, i ordered from hardwareversand and paid via paypal, they money went through and everything and they even confirmed that they got it, I just checked the status of my order there and it was the order was cancelled, when I didnt cancel it at all.
    Has anyone ever faced this problem? I havent even gotten the money back into my account either, so it looks like they took the money and canceled my order?

order history says this
    "Date Event 2012-5-04 at 23:57 Online-Order 2012-5-05 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us. 2012-5-05 at 05:31 The order was cancelled.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

NaikenG wrote: »
    ok I have a bit of a problem I think, i ordered from hardwareversand and paid via paypal, they money went through and everything and they even confirmed that they got it, I just checked the status of my order there and it was the order was cancelled, when I didnt cancel it at all.
    Has anyone ever faced this problem? I havent even gotten the money back into my account either, so it looks like they took the money and canceled my order?

order history says this
    "Date Event 2012-5-04 at 23:57 Online-Order 2012-5-05 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us. 2012-5-05 at 05:31 The order was cancelled.

Give them a call, they have helpful support, make sure to ask for an english speaker straight away.
    Its things like this that put people off buying from them, but it doesn't happen often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Did you get this resolved? will be ordering from them myself soon

Advertisement