Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel system for newborn twins

Options
  • 07-05-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Just looking for advise on the best travel system for twins or if anyone has one they'd recommend! We are struggling to decide we think we want one above the other but prices are crazy is this normal!? Also we've a 2 year old and need to put a boggie board on the back so anyone with a similar situation we'd appreciate the advise!! Cheers :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Probably the baby jogger city select or bugaboo donkey. Think about getting a sling too so if the eldest gets tired you can carry one of the twins and eldest can rst in buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I too would say the baby jogger city select. It looks brilliant, my own mother had twins and when she saw it she said that she wished that it had been around in her day! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

I got the baby jogger city select and find it amazing! Don't have twins s miscarried one during the pregnancy but did all my research at the start and I really believe its the best option! It's expensive but it lighter than the I candy and the number of diff seating options is unreal! Google it and go to website where there's a great video on it! It's not side by side like the bugaboo donkey do easier to maneuver, it turns so easily and can be used as a single if for some random reason your only bringing one baby to something! Its worth the money in my opinion! And I don't have cash to spare!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Definitely one of the baby joggers but the out n about nipper is worth looking at too especially if your budget is limited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

January wrote: »
    Probably the baby jogger city select or bugaboo donkey. Think about getting a sling too so if the eldest gets tired you can carry one of the twins and eldest can rst in buggy.
    hi dotty T.B.H. i would go for the bugaboo donkey as a last resort. we got one in nov last after looking at most double buggies incl the city select. and if we could turn back time we'd go for the city select instead. the biggest thing to look out for is the width of your hall door. the donkey is 77cm at it's widest and it scrapes past our hall door each time we go in or out. the other factor is it wont fit on most buses.tried it already and it didn't make the turn onto the isle of the bus :(. plus the donkey is very expensive. just read the bit about the buggy board and it seems that your decision would be leaning more towards the city select.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 dotty145

We went a bought the iCandy peach blossom double in the end and are very happy with it as its not side by side very easy to fold and light and think its the best one out their. A little bit more expensive than the others but hey where happy with it

Advertisement