Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIS UCC points

• 07-05-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I'm in 6th year and looking to do BIS in UCC next year. Demand for the course seems to be very high and I was just wondering what people think the points will be. Biggest likely points increase etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

cork93 wrote: »
    I'm in 6th year and looking to do BIS in UCC next year. Demand for the course seems to be very high and I was just wondering what people think the points will be. Biggest likely points increase etc
    I can't imagine it'll go over 25/30 points increase. Saying that, I think it was Commerce and French my cousin was going for last year in UCC and it jumped from 445 to 500! He's actually in 1st year BIS now!

Advertisement