Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

....History

• 07-05-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

So I'm wondering what everyone that is doing the pursuit for sovereignty and independence is covering for the leaving,
    And what they think might be coming up.

Personally myself I'm considering just covering the Eucharistic congress really well since we were told that this year is an important anniversary and it most likely will come up,

quiet risky on my part but I'll have a backup or two known reasonably well by the time the test comes around.

The whole course is so big its really de-moralizing trying to cover it :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

So I'm wondering what everyone that is doing the pursuit for sovereignty and independence is covering for the leaving,
    And what they think might be coming up.

Personally myself I'm considering just covering the Eucharistic congress really well since we were told that this year is an important anniversary and it most likely will come up,

quiet risky on my part but I'll have a backup or two known reasonably well by the time the test comes around.

The whole course is so big its really de-moralizing trying to cover it :(

Im studying the three case studies and the three documents and leaving it at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 micheal1995

the teacher said belfast during the war. e of congress anglo irish treaty and irish neutrality. i would recommend getting a revise wise key people too

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

looking the exam papers there! rise of sinn fein looks like a strong possibility!

Advertisement